66974members
353446posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Cyber Cafe Welcome ALL mets ladies/men.Step in introduce yourself and meet your new friends

894 REPLIES 894
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: The Cyber Cafe Welcome ALL mets ladies/men.Step in introduce yourself and meet your new friends

Carolyn, I saw a bunch of kit Kat wrappers being used to make a bird's nest. It made it quite colorful! 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: The Cyber Cafe Welcome ALL mets ladies/men.Step in introduce yourself and meet your new friends

Oh my! It looks like a lot of green beer was consumed and things may have been out of control! There's can't be too many people wear' n the green bc there are many green articles of clothing hanging from bushes! One of the ducks seems to have a green thong wrapped around its neck! 

Highlighted

Well as I thought Mr Blobby was as much help with washing dishes as a fireman with a wooden leg !!
He has broken nearly every cup and plate in the cafe so we have had to use plastic ones .
Yes the men did pop in and wearing their shamrock aprons and I think it must have been leprechauns that pinched my chocolate stash as they are very fond of kitkats !!
I think they will be causing a lot more mischief here now too .....
Highlighted
Community Champion

I think I will observe dish washing! Sounds interesting! Will our men be wearing  Shamrock aprons today?

Highlighted

Sounds much more fun than a dishwasher

Highlighted
Community Champion

Hi Carolyn, sorry, washing up is not my forte' but have just sent Miss Thongs and Mr Truss  over to give you a helping hand!.

hugsycoo,

Moijanxx

Highlighted

I'm afraid Mr blobby was the best I could do but he is keen to help out until we can find some more helpers to cope with the rush.
Well the scones were popular today and so you will need to get baking early again tomorrow.
I promise to come in early and clean up the loos and cafe .
Highlighted

The extra help is appreciated, Carolyn, Thanks for sending over Mr Blobby to help me, he's collected up all those loose knickers and hidden them in the beer keg, but I caught him eating two scones, one with jam and cream and the other with cream and jam, and as he cant decide which is the best, I've sent him off to set the tables for afternoon tea, ; I hope he's gentle with the china cups which came from Alice in Wonderland's party, I've heard The Mad Hatter is coming along later with a chocolate teapot and there might be a jam and cream war if anything gets broken.

Highlighted

Wow ..good morning all
Our cafe is so busy we are going to have to get some extra help in for Trudy ..she's rushed off her feet with serving all this lovely coffee and baking carrot cake and lemon drizzle cake too ....
The sun is shining , the birds are singing and the garden is a magical place now ..the tables are set with pretty table cloths and oh there is a rumour that cream teas are being served later ...so do you put the jam on before the cream or cream on before the jam ?? The choice is yours but enjoy ..yum xxx
Highlighted
Community Champion

Optimissy64, No worries! Feel free to pop in if you feel the need! It's a wonderful place to play!

Highlighted
Community Champion

Oops - just realised I'm not a mets lady - it was the lure of the cake wot done it - sorry. I'll wash up in penance if you like then be on my way. xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

OMG - A cafe where cakes have no calories..............Do you do B & B? Drool, dribble, .............Carrot cake please, with lots of that lovely cream stuff on the top....and a Bailies on the side.

Highlighted
Community Champion

Anyone seen a pair of fluffy frilly lace black knickers?
Highlighted
Community Champion

It's so good to see the cyber cafe active again, thank you Judy!

The hot chocolate was lovely and creamy with just the right amount of sweetness and the cream donut was  yuuumeee!

I'm sure we can talk one of the lovely gents to build another pontoon in time for the summer months. Must dig the icecream maker out in plenty of time too

Highlighted
Community Champion

Undies already! Not mine! Bring on the chocolate! I saw Moijan with Shamrock pasties doing the bunny hop around the lake!

Highlighted

Yes FF the pontoon boat got taken away with my secret stash of chocolate on-board too ...but hopefully it will be returned soon .
Well last night must have been a real jolly as there were empty Bailey's bottles everywhere and honey footprints leading to the greenhouse ......there was also a lot of primark undies hanging on the trees ..not guilty I only have m and s ones !!
Highlighted
Community Champion

I'm going to miss our pontoon boat, but looking forward to whatever fun comes about! I just heard a cork pop! Bring on some festivities!

Highlighted

Welcome moijan
Hope u enjoyed a nice latte and donut whilst you popped in ...
🍨
Highlighted
Community Champion

Ladies am apologising for the bgr and maincoon, and will never swear againxx
Moijanx
Highlighted
Community Champion

Ooh, wondered about the cyber cafe?
Normally I can't find it.... certainly without a link.... was going to suggest we ask the mods to move it to the first page?
Mind you, it's the same with bone mets and Cape threads xxx

Carolyn... as it's a cyber cafe we could have cyber swear day -bugger, ooh, that's obviously not a swear word, Maine **bleep**, 0h we can say wot we like now, pegged ( Carolyn's favourite)Mx

Highlighted

Well there I was ..walking my dogs wearing my hello kitty wellies and matching coat when I noticed the cyber cafe open and decided to stop at the Waterhole again after several months.
To my surprise lovely Trudy was just taking off her pinny and rubber gloves after a major clean up from the shenanigans at Xmas .
Soo. .I decided to indulge in a lovely latte and custard donut ..well it would be rude not to.
The garden looks lovely and the lake is glistening but the pontoon boat has been reclaimed by the owner Mr Toonpon as he has rented it out to Donald trump and Teresa may for secret negotiations on the river Thames . Priority on the agenda is leopard print shoes and hair colour .
It's nice to see new ducklings on the lake and a few swans are paddling around too.
Yummy coffee ...so remember the " c" word is forbidden here ..food has no calories and alcohol does not cause a hangover.
Welcome everyone xxxx
Highlighted

I've just popped by the cafe and found it had been boarded up and not opened over winter, so I've opened the shutters and given it a lick of paint and a thorough spring-clean and now the coffee is brewing and the warm fresh doughnuts are finger-licking good.

Found a colony of bees have settled in the old beer keg out front and the tap is just dripping gorgeous honey as much as you want, the bees are calm and house-trained.

Highlighted
Community Champion

The poor ducks must have thought they were going to end up in a kettle! 

Highlighted

Hic ..definately saw an elf so who was it then. Own up ...think they were trying to ring the ducks on the pond with the candy canes but seem to miss ( alcohol was involved) as the canes were washed up to shore and stuck to my blow up Santa !!
🎅🎅🎅
Highlighted
Community Champion

Carolyn, The newbies ate the gingerbread men! They were totally out of control after drinking the egg nog! They were playing a toss the candy cane game. The winner was the one who could get the most candy canes to hang. I'm not sure what they were trying to hang them on, I had left to mop up the pontoon boat deck bc they spilled the punch!  No elf suit for this girl! They are creepy! Your vision must have been blurry! Wasn't me!

Highlighted

Oh yes FF ..practising your yoga moves in your elf outfit wasent such a good idea.
Where are all the candy canes gone? Where is my secret stash of cookies ? Just as well there are no calories in food here in the cyber cafe as u would b soon needing a bigger elf suit.
🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅
Highlighted
Community Champion

I was on the boat spreading Christmas cheer! (Drinking it!! ) I needed to help the men folk find some spirit!

Highlighted

The cyber cafe looks lovely here ...Xmas tree looks festive but funny face we could have done with your help as ours doesn't match yours ...but as you were missing ..I think you must have been hiding out on the pontoon boat as lots of laughter was heard .
Plenty of yummy grub and booze here ..hic .
Hugs xx
Highlighted

I was sat in the garden knitting more Willy warmers for the tree as we needed more but there were lots of bells and laughter coming from the pontoon and a elf and Santa were seen leaving !!
Kit Kats are inside the Willy warmers of course !!!
Hot mince pies and cream are now being served .
Hugs xxx
Highlighted
Community Champion

Whatever are those Willy warmers stuffed with?!? Carolyn I saw pink hand cuffs attached to the railing on the pontoon boat. I  heard some of our new ladies were on the pontoon boat last night and some one said they heard a lot of jingle bells ringing! I was sound a sleep in my comfy bed but OH what visions are in my head! 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Highlighted

Just looking at the pontoon boat ..the elf and my missing fairy from home are in a very compromising position ..you naughty people.
Plenty of vino and Bailey's latte here and yum ..chocolate cake too.
Xxx
Highlighted

Hic ....the vino and Bailey's lattes are going down well ..just testing them all !! The Xmas tree is very pretty but who's idea was it to decorate it with Willy warmers and pink fluffy hand cuffs ? Own up ..very naughty !!
The lights and garlands hanging around really light up the garden and lake ...not sure what's happening on the pontoon boat ?? It's all dark ......
Xxxx🎅🎅🎅🎄🎄🎄
Highlighted
Community Champion

I know he knows how to share!

Highlighted

Vino elf.jpgHello Elfy is already here enjoying some vino ! XXX

Highlighted

Maybe FF .. It sould be jingle balls jingle balls !!

Highlighted
Community Champion

Well tat we will all have to wear those for Christmas in the cafe! They should impress the men. I bought jingle bells for the men to wear. I wonder if they will hang out of their aprons!?! I thought they needed to liven things up a bit! Could put a new perspective on bell ringers! Oh I can hear it now, Jingle bells, Jingle Bells.....

Highlighted
Community Champion

Smiley LOL Ha ha, I  love it! HeartSmiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Highlighted
Community Champion

tat4tit, welcome! come in and join the fun, you have to be a bit crazy but it does provide a bit of silliness and light relief! Smiley Very Happy

Oops,  sorry Stacey, I  think it might have been me who introduced the Bailey's latte, it is tasty isn't it. As Carolyn says don't worry, the cyber cafe has different rules and realities to the real world Smiley Wink

I've bought along some bright shiny paper chains so if anyone wants to revist their childhood. come and lick and glue a few together, I'm setting up a craft table under the willow.

Highlighted

Well Stacey
You are very safe here in the cyber cafe as however much u drink ...no damage to liver, no calories or hangover ..so indulge yourself by the bucket ful and enjoy !!
Carolyn xxxx
Highlighted

With my recent consumption of alcohol I think my liver is going to give up before anything else gets me ... I've never heard of Bailey's lattes so look what you ladies have started now!  I adore any sweet liquor poured over vanilla ice cream; although it is a rare treat.  Can't stand the stuff by itself, but over ice cream .. yum!

Highlighted

Welcome to our cyber world tat ...no calories or hangovers here and the sun always shines.
The " c " word is forbidden too!!!
We need your help with the Xmas festivities as its a very busy time here ....whatever you do ..always Bailey's lattes and plenty of vino collapso being served by real men with very skimpy aprons !!!
Hugs Carolyn xxxx
Highlighted

How have I not stumbled into the Cyber Cafe before??  Who wouldn't feel better with a Bailey's latte while watching the Gay Gordons? Priceless 🙂

Highlighted

Oh marirose ..the gay Gordon's was so much fun but next time I won't be wearing four inch high heels as they kept sticking in the grass and then everyone kept tripping over me...
I've just got some full size elfs as decorations ...they are so cute as they are holding trays of Bailey's lattes and mulled wine and sing jingle bells when u take a glass off their trays ...
Highlighted
Community Champion

Thank you ladies for cheering me up wasn't it fun when the men danced the gay gordens with us I really enjoyed that. I am rubbish at ballroom dancing but love strickly so one two three together does not work for me Carolyn and sticking my fingers out I would end up poking someone in the eye.

xxx

Highlighted

Marirose
That's double choc and marshmallows for you and we will all be doing a special dance with you ...
So lets all put on our dancing shoes and glitzy dresses and one two three ..one two three ...
Xxx
Highlighted
Community Champion

Julie, I don't dance either, but willing to do it to cheer up Marirose!

Highlighted
Community Champion

Aww Marierose I'm sorry you are feeling down, come and join us here in the cafe, we can chomp away on lovely naughty treats, drink what we fancy and act daft. I  can't and don't dance but just for you and to give you a laugh I  might even do a jigg xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Thanks FF

I needed that I need some cheering up I don't think I have ever felt so down as I do right now. Are we going to have a wild night stuffing ourselves silly with forbidden goodies and drink. I want to dance the night away and enjoy being with lovely people 

xxx