75.2K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Cyber Cafe Welcome ALL mets ladies/men.Step in introduce yourself and meet your new friends

Re: The Cyber Cafe Welcome ALL mets ladies/men.Step in introduce yourself and meet your new friends

Right Helen I'm sat here on a lounger all on my lonesome waiting for my bubbly!!! Come on Mrs I'm need of some company and a good old giggle  😁😀

Hugs Janette xxxxxxx 

Re: The Cyber Cafe Welcome ALL mets ladies/men.Step in introduce yourself and meet your new friends

Good afternoon lovely ladies.
Of,course you can join in the fun at the cafe,Scoobie. And a huge welcome xxx

It's a place where you can be silly and no C talk.

Omg! Nicky,I'm certainly not letting Bear watch that. Mind,I did see him reading a book called "Dinosaur keeping for dummies!"
I've told Windy to follow him to see what he's up too.
Nicky,I remember being at school when Grease came out and dressing like Olivia. I'd sewn my black pants to make them extra tight,bent over and heard a rip!! Not the look I was going for!!

I'll pop in later for a glass of bubbly,have a lovely afternoon,huge hugs,Helen xxxxxx

Hi SSue, I'm sorry you have to join us but this is a supportive place. I saw your other posting, about a fracture, on the bone mets thread, I was diagnosed with both BC and bone mets together when my hip fractured twelve years ago. Now, as we are in the cafe, do have one of are delicious breakfasts. 🙂

Thank you ladies for the welcome. New to the froum just diognosed with bone mets. Loving the fun you seem to be enjoying. Please can I join in. Love to you all. ScoobieSue xx

nicky08
Community Champion

Morning all, nice to see you all lounging around in the glorious sun with your early morning refreshments 🍩🍪🍳 we'll move onto the other type of refreshments later 🍹
Helen, of course I will be wearing my tight black trousers, I've kept them especially for this moment and of course the high heels 👠. By the way, a word of warning to your about one of the hubbies. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT let Bear go and watch the new Jurassic World film. It will give him ideas way above his station and frankly his capabilities, especially if he starts rooting out his chemistry set and talking about genomes 🐲🐲 I know it would be right up his street, especially the extra buildings he'd have to construct but I think the roars would drown out our chatter, and we can't have that.
Love to all in the Cafe.
Nicky x

JulieD
Community Champion

What a hive of activity! Great fun, am loving all the distractions.

I really like the windmill, it has such a soothing sound when it's sails are turning and Windy Miller is as sweet as I thought, doesn't complain about having to work such long hours producing all that flour for our yummy bread and cakes.

Just time for a quick hot chocolate before popping off to Live Chat. Have a good evening girls

Nicky,yes,a young John T will be your date for the day. You have to wear the tight black trousers and red high heels though 👠👠👖🎡🎢. I may ask the young Patrick Swayze from Dirty Dancing to come too!
Hugs,Helen xxxxxx
nicky08
Community Champion

Only if John Travolta looks the same as he did in the film and hasn't aged one bit 😉 He can be an honorary husband for the weekend.
Nicky x

Janette,Windy said he'll rub sun cream in for you.
STillhere,we have the whole disney park now in cafe.

Yes,we could have some of the old fashioned things we used to do as kids.
Canny floss ,dodgems,shuggyboats,shooting gallery,coconut shy oh yes.

Shall we all dress in 50s style as in Grease the film?
Hugs,Helen xxxx

Just wanted to say "hi" to the new ladies on this forum ((((waves))) hope you will join us in the mad cafe soon. Well, no coffee for me, I'll go straight to a large jug of Sangria on this beautiful sunny morning!!
Helen, what about a funfair for this weekend? We can leave Bear at the shooting gallery with his camouflage apron, some of the exhausted hubbies can go on the "dodgems" to dodge Maria and Ross and I can ride off together on a carousel horse!! One can only dream........

Morning ladies, wow the sun is beating down here today 😎😎 just had my coffee and pancakes with syrup and about to slip into my itsy bitsy tiney winey yellow polkadot bikini 😆 shame it's the hubby's day off could do with someone to rub some sun cream on my back.

Hugs Janette xxxx 

Good morning ladies, waving at Nicky while I get my cup of tea and perhaps some scrambled eggs on freshly baked bread today.

I think we need to be careful with the hubbies they are getting a bit tired at the moment.
I hope chocolate will make them some new aprons as that always bucks them up.
Well apart from Bear who won't wear one unless it's camouflage material!
There's always one !

Well we need a fun activity to organise for the weekend. Can anybody think of something?
Oh,my eggs have arrived,see you later xxxxxx
nicky08
Community Champion

Morning ladies
The sun is shining in the Cafe grounds as ever ☀️ and a new day beckons.
Belated congrats to Janet for baby Thomas' arrival 👶 I am sure you will spend many a lovely Nanna moments with him, lucky you.
Well, what's on the agenda today ladies of the committee? I think the hubbies are having a day off, goodness me they deserve it. Secretly they have told me that Marie wears them out 😳 what is a girl to think about THAT?
Have a lovely day, I'll pop in later, even if just for a read rather than a post. Will just finish my early morning cuppa and pastry to set me up for the day ahead 🍩
Nicky x

Hope you're not too tired Marie. Just relax tonight and let Windy do what Windy does best 🍺🍺. Just going to watch the Beauty and the Beast show 🎭 before my delicious night cap (hot chocolate marshmallows and cream). Then I'll say goodnight to all you lovely princess's and your prince charming's including Windy 💨🌝🌝

Thank you for looking after Windy. I think he is possibly SEN , but lovely. Thanks for the cake. Marie xxx

Cake will be waiting for you after work Marie. Helen's hubbies will also be available to alleviate the stresses of the day as long as you promise to behave and give them back to her. Just had a delicious croissant sat in the sun watching Belinda giggling in her tea cup and Windy amusing Helen, but will have to go and peg the washing out soon. Can't stay here all day I suppose x

Good Luck Marie, hope the day goes smoothly.
Have fun Helen, I'm waving to you and Janet from the Tea Cups ride.
X

Good morning lovely ladies, let's just have the whole park all to ourselves too.im off for a ride on Dumbo.

Yes,Marie ,I'll look after Windy for you. Good luck with work. Take it easy as you don't know how tired you'll be xxxxx Mr H has made you a packed lunch.

Huge Disney Magic hugs to all,Helen xxxxxxxx

Good morning ladies, yes I like the idea of a Disney castle. All my childhood dreams are coming true ! Helen can you please keep an eye on Windy today for me as I am back to work on my full hours !!!!!!! Scared, excited , nervous etc Please have the kettle on for when I get home.

Take care

Marie xxx

On the Disney theme can we have the 'it's a small world' ride too please. I'm not drunk just happy 🍸🍸🍺🍺🍫🍫today xx

Oh,yes,fun nana,Janet xxx

Oh,Belinda ,you have made my day. Oh a Frozen world and can we have real Disney snow too.oh,I can feel a song coming..
"Do you want to build a snowman....."

Ah,Marie and Windy do look sweet,bless.
Have a lovely evening ladies xxxx

Janet you are fun Nanna. Not sensible Nanna. X
Helen we should have a Frozen World, along with the Disney Cinderella Castle. I will have a chat with Laurence Llewellyn Bowen and see what we can come up with. X
Windy and Marie are asleep, handcuffed by the windmill, too much cider I think. X

Thanks ladies for all your good wishes Thomas looks gorgeous we are going to FaceTime soon. Enjoying my champagne and a giant bar of chocolate in the lovely warm and sunny garden of the cyber cafe. Might move onto the cider next and really wet the baby's head. Or do I have to be sensible now I'm a Nanna.😊 We need Tink back to share our good times too. Please come back Tink x hugs to all x Janet x

Omg! Marie,Windy now!! I find him sweet but just a bit wooden at times.
Oh,cheese and cider how nice.

Belinda,if you want a gnome you can have one. Ehmmmm,oh over behind that big rock is a good place. I know nobody can see him but you know where he is!

We now have a Stonehenge and a windmill. I would like a Disney Cinderella castle next please.

Oh,a don't go Tink sit in. I'm all for that.

"We shall not, we shall not be moved" 🎼

Marie has a lot of handcuffs too.we shall handcuff ourselves together. Oh,and bless Marie they are all fluffy so we won't hurt our hands 🔒
Hugs,Helen xxxx

PS if we have a windmill in our garden now can we have a matching Gnome with a fishing rod please?
X

Just had my first glass of champagne to wet baby's head and about to fill my glass again, oh you can't beat it can you sunshine, champagne, strawberries and a lovely foot massage......Helen I pinched one of your hubby's hope you don't mind 😉

Tink, please don't leave us, I don't really know what has been said by those other ladies because I haven't read them but did watch  Holleys Kitchen it was very moving and I have read what you posted in response to those posts and it was heart felt and reflected how us sbc ladies feel......DON'T GO!!!!! Belinda it's not your fault either.

Hugs Janette xxxx 

Completely agree Helen. Let's have a sit in, 1960's style, we will stay in the cafe until, hopefully, lovely Tink reconsiders. Not sure about letting BG go with your plan Stillhere.
BCC can pass us fresh pastries and croissants through the window.
Never mind Mr Windy Miller Marie, (love him, what a dish) what is this I am reading in the Sunday red tops, "my wild days with Pugh, Pugh, Barney Macgrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub etc!"

COME BACK TINK , we have spoken on life chat and I value your friendship. we are all in this together, laughing , crying and holding hands.

Today I will be spending  the afternoon with Windy Miller. We now have a windmill in our Cafe garden. There will be cheese and cider for lunch, if you want to join us.

Love

Marie and Windy xxxx

Belinda,it's no bodies fault. We should be able to comment when we are hurt by small minded people. If we don't come out of the cupboard they want to put us in and fight to be heard we have lost as we haven't educated people and we are still the bogymen.
Sorry for rant as this is a C free zone. It justmakes me angry that Tink feels like this.
Hugs,Helen xxx

Dropping in for some champers to wet Thomas's head, congratulations to all his family. COME BACK TINK! I'm not sure why you want to leave the forum but you wrote so eloquently about Holley's video and all your posts are brilliant, seriously.
Perhaps Helen can stir up BG to kidnap you and bring you back to the cafe.....oh no, all the men are getting far too overexcited now, DC wants to lead the expedition, help!! Drop back in sooooooon!!!

I agree ladies, this is actually all my fault we are having Operation Tink as I'm the one who mentioned the other forum thread in the first place. The one that had some comments about Holley's video. I still don't think it's unreasonable to mention feeling hurt and upset about this and I actually thought we were all very restrained. Goodness the Mods would soon have intervened otherwise. Tink is so thoughtful and reasoned with all her posts, I would miss her terribly!
X

Oh,it's never too early for bubbly!
Great,operation Tink is gathering support.
See you in craft corner . I'll be making a baby scrapbook for Janet .
" Don't Go Tink" hugs,Helen xxxx

Agreed Helen, joining you on this one. Have sent message to Tink, and we are now sharing a glass of bubbly for Janet's new grandchild. Bit early but hey ho - things never get out of hand in the cafe do they?!!!!! I'll be joining Belinda later knitting some baby clothes for Thomas - once the bubbly has gone down!!

xxx

Good morning lovely ladies,so glad it's sunny here as its like winter in NE.

Right we have a busy day today,sorry I know it's Sunday

Number one we have to have a glass of bubbly to wet Janet's new grand son Thomas head.🍸🍸🍸💙

Number two ,❤️ Operation Tink❤️
we all have to tell Tink to stay.( Read the Hollys kitchen thread.) please message her and let her know how much we care."Don't go Tink"😩

Well ladies,coffees brewing,teas made. Pastries are freshly cooked . Papers have arrived.so stock up as we have OPERATION TINK .📰📰

Huge hugs,Helen xxxxxxx

Oh yes please Helen, don't mind which one you send I'll have who ever you haven't worn out!! 😈

Janette xxxxxxx 

Oh,Janette,you don't know what your missing,mind you can get a bit tipsy as it doesn't taste of alcohol.
I'll grab you a glass ,it's on the table next to the sun lounger.
Do you require one of the hubbies to fan you?
Hugs,Helen xxxx

Oh what a glorious day in cyber land might even get my bikini out.....ha that should be a laugh 😁😁 never had Pimms so think I will try one please oh and a nice slice of cheesecake...wonderful 

Hugs Janette xxxxxxx 

Good morning ladies,it's beautiful in the garden today. Oh,we have everything ready for the Pimms.🍹

Mr PH,is busy making us some petit fours (sweet and savoury )

We all need to be in our best dresses and hats and the boys will slowly row us along the lake ,while we sip Pimms.👗👒👠

There are lovely padded loungers on the grass where we can lounge and watch the day do by.
Ah,bliss!
Hugs,Helen xxxxx

Great! A knickers to cancer cake...I'll have a piece of that please xx

Hi,lalie,you are in the cyber cafe now. I started this thread a few weeks ago so we had a cancer free thread and we could be a bit silly and chat. If you look at the very first post you will see.

We have a few rules
No Cancer talk
Always sunny
All food is calorie free
You never get a hang over
Hugs,Helen xxx

Hello can you please give me more information about the cyber cafe. How I access it etc . Many thanks x

Have a great day tomorrow kittyc. 🙂

Hi everyone just enjoying a bowl of m&s triple choc cereal....can highly recommend it! 🍫 Will be painting my nails and fake tanning later ready for going to the races on a girly day tomorrow. It's lovely and warm today. The sun is shining! 🌞🌞 Love to u all xx

Good morning ladies,
I'm much better today but why am I slightly soggy wet with pond weed in my hair ? Also I've got a melted magnum stuck on cheek .💦🍦

I think I better get a bath while Mr PH bakes some muffins and brews my coffee.

Oh,Pimms ,lovely. I may had a little drink later on.🍹

As for sensible hubbies, Belinda ,really!
Hugs,Helen xxxxx

Ok Belinda - I get the message. If that's all there is then definitely not sensible!!

Umm off the top of my head, sensible wise, John Craven? Michael Aspel? Bradley Walsh, Bradley Wiggins or Prince Charles?
I don't know many sensible people. 😉

Just popped in for champagne in the last of the evenings sun to see Helen, surrounded by her husbands lying on the floor at belinda's suggestion. Oh my gosh - I'm going to throw her in the moat to cool down!! What is going on? DB is juggling balls, BG is still building Stonehenge - does it have to be life size? It's blocking out the light. I'm going under the willow tree in the corner to rest and relax. I'll rescue Helen soon when she's properly cooled down. Mr H is making her a scone and hot chocolate for later. I've also left lots of fruit for tomorrow nights pimms festival. Who is our pimms specialist? Do we need another husband. DB said he'd try but I think balls is more his speciality. DC says he can, but if you believe him he can do anything. I thought he was watching Helen intently to make sure she's not drowned, but on close inspection he's checking out his reflection in the water. Ah Mr P to the rescue - alas no - he's mounted his horse and is circling the moat - he doesn't want to get his hair wet. We need a sensible husband now - please - any suggestions?

You are delirious with the vapours Helen.
Have one of my Raspberry Magnums.
X

Lol, I mean that in the kindest way 🐘 xxx you are highly respected xx

The matriarch has spoken. 😀