The Linden Method

Has anyone come across this for managing anxiety, and if so what do you think? A friend of mine who has a different kind of cancer has been suffering with anxiety so severe that she can’t face having treatment for a recurrence. She found this and it seems to have helped. I’ve really been struggling too in spite of support from psychologist, friends and family…horrid panic attacks and physical signs of anxiety that of course send me into a flat spin because i worry that it’s the cancer coming back. I had a look at the website and it all sounds a bit too good to be true…I suspect it’s like a lot of other things, it works really well if you actually do the things suggested and it doesn’t if you don’t…but i’d be interested to hear if anyone has tried it…

I think - if the guy really cared why would he sell us a DVD or whatever it is rather than just telling us about his big discovery?

Have to say, four years on from ‘the beginning’ of all this, latest with me is anxiety and panic. So if you do find a non-drug answer to that I would like to know.