The Show Scotland

The Show Scotland

Our annual fashion show is back! A very special, life affirming and inspirational event celebrating the strength and courage of our models taking to the catwalk for the first time. With stories of strength, passion and bravery it really is a fundraising event like no other. The money we raise through this event will mean we can continue to be there for people who so desperately need us.

This year we’re delighted to be returning to the Hilton Glasgow Hotel on Thursday 25 October 2018.

Our model search is now on!

Apply now for your chance to become a model for the day! We’re looking for models from all over Scotland, of all ages, shapes and sizes, who have all received a diagnosis of breast cancer. Modelling in The Show is such a special experience - it is your chance to have your hair and make-up done by our professional teams from Sassoon Salons and the Academy of Make-up and to experience the feeling of strutting down the catwalk in front of 1,000 people! 

Here’s what Ruth said in 2017 about her catwalk experience:

“What a privilege it was to share that unbelievable experience. I feel like I’ve found a new family because of everything that we have been through together. A group of women, more than the sum of it’s extraordinary parts brought together by an outstanding team of dedicated and talented pros. I was humbled and honoured to have been standing on that stage when that outpouring of love hit us like a wave as over 450 cheering people got to their feet at the end of each show. Thank you all so much for a day I’ll never forget”

Our successful models will have clothes selected by our stylist, fashion expert Ian Tod, styled from a range of designer and high street outlets. Click here if you would like more information on what’s involved in being a model in The Show Scotland.

Closing date for applications: Saturday 31 March 2018

What are you waiting for?! Apply now

Model 2017 (2).JPG    Model 2017 (3).JPG    Model 2017.JPG