Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The birthday thread

17 REPLIES 17
funnyface
Community Champion

Re: The birthday thread

Natalie you weren't late! It was Friday the 14th. Thank you. My mom's would have been today the 15th.

rosie53

Belated birthday wishes to you FF, hope you had a lovely day!  It would have been my late beautiful mum's birthday yesterday too. 

Hugs Janette xxxx 

Carolyn52

Oh FF ..sending every possible hug and cyber kiss across the pond to you for good results .
Carolyn xx💟💟💟
funnyface
Community Champion

Thank you! Leaving now to get results!

Carolyn52

Hiya funny face
Not sure how the time difference works out across the pond so wanted to say :
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Have a lovely day ...hope the scan results were a good birthday treat too.
Carolyn xx🍨🍰🍷
Carolyn52

Thank you for all my birthday greetings. Been to next sale and greggs for some cakes but too hot to do much.
Going for a family meal later .hope it will b cooler but a few g and t will be good!!
Hugs xx
rosie53

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Carolyn happy birthday to you!!!🎂🎁

Hugs Janette xxxx 

Momo

Happy Birthday, Carolyn! Hope you enjoy your special day. Tell us how you spent it 

Waffles

Happy Birthday to you Carolyn. Have a lovely day. xxxx

Marirose

Happy Birthday Carolyn for tomorrow have a good one xxx

Carolyn52

Hiya Barton.
Glad u splashed the cash on a table chairs but ouch ..delivery charge a bit hefty for a five minute journey ..rip off .
But with this gorgeous summer now started it will b so nice for you to sit out on the balcony ....free vitamin d too !!
Xxxxx
Barton

So sorry, I seem to have misled people - it is Carolyn's birthday tomorrow - Monday. I was giving advance warning!

Sorry, Carolyn!

Hugs. Barton.x

DebHummingbird

Hello ladies glad you had a good birthday Carolyn.I am a Leo and mine is on August 16th Also in the Chinese horoscope you look up your birth year and I'm a goat or sheep !!! I do follow people more than being a leader.Love to you all on this sunny Sunday xdebs
Barton

Thanks, JulieD. I don't want people to be shy telling us about their own birthday - please, everyone, let us know when it is your birthday.

Hugs. Barton.x

Barton

I thoroughly enjoyed it yesterday, Carolyn. Thanks for the excellent hospitality!

I have been shopping - I bought a wooden set of 2 chairs and a small table for my balcony. I have been thinking about it for some time, and the other night was so nice, I fancied sitting out for a bit but didn't have anything to sit on. Yesterday, sitting on your lovely decking, finally decided me. I went to The Range, then B&Q (bacon roll for lunch - yum!), then Homebase. Back to The Range, and bought the first set I had seen. £25 for delivery, though!

Hugs. Barton.x

JulieD
Community Champion

Happy Birthday Carolyn! Hope the sun is still shining and you have a lovely day xx

Great idea Barton x

Carolyn52

Knew u would get me back ...thanks for popping over yesterday with my pressys. .it was nice to sit out in the Sun and have a catch up too.
Xxxxx
Barton

The birthday thread

I'm starting another new thread. One where we can wish friends or fellow forum users a great day, but that only the Secondary ladies (and sadly, probably some gentlemen) can see. As we can't see everyones birthdays, and only know if you have befriended someone, post your own birthday notices too!

Kicking off with wishing Carolyn52 a wonderful birthday tomorrow! I won't share her age. She is a wonderful person - so up-beat and very helpful to all, and a great new friend.

Hugs to all, and happy birthday to anyone who shares the day (either today or tomorrow). Barton.x