Did you mean: 

The difference?

6 REPLIES 6
H20

Re: The difference?

Hi,I got examined and he wants me back next week for ultrasound and a mammogram
kalerky2

Hi, how did it go ? I am going to St. George's Hospital in Tooting on March 9...,
June_BCC

<

Dear All

Just sending you all a gentle reminder about our daily Live Chat service - Talk Together. This is a private chat room where you can talk to others who are also facing breast cancer in confidence. 

Talk Together takes place every weekday from 12.30 – 1.30pm and will not be moderated or accompanied by a nurse. If you would like to register or find out more information then please visit http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/…/someone-…/talk-together. We hope that you enjoy using the service and that you find it helpful!  

Thank you.

June, moderator

H20

When are you going. ?? Mine is Tuesday x
kalerky2

Same here, I was referred to the breast clinic and do all mammogram and ultrasound, and I got P2 benign cyst, now they referred me to a breast consultant, when I call them why I have an appointment again, they did not tell me anything, yes, like you I want to know the difference. Anybody know?
PurpleJ

Hi, I don't know the difference but didn't want to read and run. 

Hope the appointment isn't too long and you get the all clear again. 

H20

The difference?

Last year when I had a lump checked I was referred to the breast clinic where I got the all clear, this time I've been referred to a breast consultant / surgeon in a diff dept! Any ideas?