The sad loss of diane1w

Hi its Laura,Diane’s sister.Just to let you know that I lost my brave beautiful sister to this cruel disease on Sunday 27th December. Diane leaves behind a devastated family including her husband Eddie and her two beautiful daughters Eve aged 10 and Rose aged 7.Diane went to hospital for chemo on 21st December and could not get it as she had an infection. She was treated for the infection but never regained consciousness and finally lost her fight.I know Diane found this site a great help and a place where others understood what she was going through.
Take care and stay strong
Laura x

Laura,

I’m so sorry that Diane has passed. My sincere condolences to you and her family. Yet another wonderful lady taken far too soon. And thank you for taking the time to post at such an awful time.

love Pat x

I am so sorry to hear this news, yet another young life taken too soon. My thoughts are with her husband and little girls, may Diane rest in peace

Lesley x

Such very sad news. Thank you Laura for letting us know. Please pass my condolences to all her family, especially her husband and little girls
god bless
monica xx

So sorry to hear this sad news… Thinking of you all…

Theresa x

Thanks so much for letting us know. I do remember that Diane had a very positive attitude, which perked us all up from time to time.

My condolences go to her family, particularly her young daughters, it is far too young to feel such pain.

Rest in peace Diane

I’m so very sorry to hear this sad news.
With love and my sincere condolences to you, Diane’s husband and her 2 little girls.
Rest in Peace Diane…x.x.

so very sad to hear this and my sincere condolences to you Laura and to Diane’s husband and children and the rest of the family. Thinking of you all.

Ruby xx

Hi Laura, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. I went back to previous posts she had written and re-read them again. Diane always sounded positive and seemed to be coping with the treatments she was having. I am so sorry that she had an infection and ended up in hospital. My heart goes out to her husband and her two daughters and of course you too. Thank you for letting us know. Much love Val

I am so very sorry to read this news. Diane and I ‘spoke’ many times on this site. She fought so hard to be here for her family - my heart goes out to you all.

Rest in peace Diane,

Jenny xx

I am so sorry to hear this.I remember Diane campaigning on TV even before I was diagnosed.
Thinking of her family.
Love
Dot
xxx

Rest in peace Diane and condolences to all her family especially Eve and Rose.

Anthi x

Rest in peace sweetheart. I pray that 2010 will bring a breakthrough to this evil disease.
Sincere condolences to all Dianes family.
Those two little girls without a mummy it is so unfair.
Bobbiexx

On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC, please pass on our sincere condolences on the loss of Diane to her family and friends.

Kind regards,
Jo, Facilitator

I’m so sorry to hear that Diane has passed away. Thinking of you and the rest of her family.
Nicky

just so unfair, two little girls left without their mummy, and you losing your sister, so sad.

Diane was always so upbeat about everything

sending you my condolences.

love

Carol xx

So very sorry to hear of the loss of another brave young woman,wife,mother,friend.What a vile disease cancer is.
Valxx

So sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

Kay xx

So very, very sorry to hear this - she was a lovely person. You are all in my thoughts,

Love
Jane x

my thoughts with her husband and chilren, what a terrible time to lose your mum!, her family must be devastated.
R.I.P
love reneexx