Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is light at the end of the tunnel

4 REPLIES 4
Community Champion

Re: There is light at the end of the tunnel

marial

I havent seen it but will click on the link and have a look.  Even more amazing with what you have been through xxx

Hello Jill1998 and ladybowler,

I am glad you found my positive post, and I hope it showed you there can be light further along the line. I don't know whether you can see my profile, but I have had 2 mastectomies, chemo both times and my ovaries removed, but it was all worth it, as I am still here.

Thank you for the hugs from Optimissy, anniej and Jill. Hugs to you too.

Take care xxx

Community Champion

Marial

What an amazingly positive post, thank you and very well done xxx

Community Champion

Nice to see such a positive post Maria -wishing you the best of health .

There is light at the end of the tunnel

October is here again and therefore so am I. Needing positive news in 2003 when I was first diagnosed, and again in 2010 with my 2nd diagnosis, I promised myself I would let the newbies know there can be light further on, even if you cannot see it right now. I am thrilled to say, I am still here 14 years down the line. I was especially worried this year as my 2nd diagnosis was 7 years after the first, but no bad news this year.

Every time I come back, it find things have changed, so I hope the people who need some positive news will find this post.  I have noticed  a few threads that started when I was around and needing support are still here. So Hi, to anyone that remembers me. I started the  thread  "Embarking on an adventure, you are welcome to tag along " in May 2010, but we eventually moved to facebook, there are 16 of us and some of the best friends I have ever had, we support each other through thick and thin.

Look after yourselves and let others look after you too, and I'll be back next year.

hugs, Maria