Thick dark facial hair growth on Tamoxifen..

Hi, I’ve only been on Tamoxifen for 1 month. OMG i have a dark mustache growing and lots of facial hair… the more i pluck the more they grow… any advice please??

Hi Jane ,it has made the hair fall off my head and re-appear on my chin !!!Guess it’s the impact on the oestrogen levels in your body .If it’s very dark would be worth trying laser hair removal a bit expensive but worked very well for me .

Ps if you do they will ask you about any medication you are on and you may need letter from Oncologist /BCN to confirm it is safe for you to have it .I had to get it confirmed that it wouldn’t make my skin more sensitive .

<li-spoiler>Z</li-spoiler>

Hi! I am now growing a nice little beard! I’ve tried waxing, but that doesn’t work, and plucking, which it’s hard work and fiddly and brings me up in spots. So now I just shower and shave in the morning! Who’s to know?! Did try electric but a Venus razor much better and takes half a minute. Debbie x

You prob put a smiley in the post!!Good luck with beard!!! Laser has done for mine !!!