Think I have found a lump in my other breast

I had was diagnosed with Breast cancer in March 2014 in my left Breast had mx, chemo and radiotherapy I finished treatment in February 2015. I am taking tamoxifen. Yesterday I thought I felt a lump in my right breast. My breast and underarm are sore. I am in panic. I can’t face going through treatment again. I rang my bcc who has got me an appt in 2 weeks time with a different consultant as my surgeon is away. I keep thinking it can’t have gone in my other breast so quickly and surely tamoxifen should be preventing future cancer. I am really worried
Jules

Hi Jules
I’m only been on this bc journey a few months so I haven’t been in your situation but I’m sending you a big hugs and keeping my fingers crossed for you at this anxious time. I wish I could say or do something to reduce your anxiety . Just a thought can you ask your GP or breast care nurse to push for an earlier appointment.
Hugs and best wishes
Jane

Hi Jules

Please try to keep calm. I know how you are feeling I was diagnosed with bc in2010 had masectomy of left breast and chemo too. Keep reminding yourself of all the treatment you have just  finished. I am no doctor but I would be very surprised you have found anything to worry about. You are right to get in touch with your bcc nurse it is just a shame you could not get an earlier appointment.  Try not to worry. Much Love

Sproodle xxx