Think I'm at the end of my PIPA trial ?

Have been away from the forum for a while but I’ve just had a scan as I’ve felt some progression…little lumps back in my armpit. I’m at the wobbly waiting for result stage, hopefully I’ll know on Thursday.

I just wanted to wish anyone having Palbociclib the best of luck, I’ve had an amazing run of 18 months with this and Taselisib, and I’ve had loads of prior treatments.

Change is very scary, and everyone seems so brave…except me ?

Hiya still here

Really missed you …sorry things are changing …somehow whatever treatment regime we have becomes like a comfy pair of slippers and change to something else is a huge worry …
We will be holding your hand for Thursday. …hope oncologist can pull something special out of the magic bag again.
Keep in touch …xxxx

Hi Stilhere, I got 21 months out of palbociclib and the last few months were questionable. I always fall apart with change, too. I hate when another treatment goes down the drain. It makes me nervous. Best wishes on Thursday!  FF

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts…well, having had a week of nervous worry I dragged hubby to the hospital (he hasn’t been there for the whole of 18 months trial, he’s lovely but a trial in itself ?) the kind trial Onc said that the scan results were good and I’m carrying on!! He felt the little lumps but said nothing showed on the scan…I just couldn’t believe it…all that worry for nothing…we both came home and fell asleep.

Thank you again lovely brave ladies, you understand scanxiety so well xx

Still here

Ringing the bells ???..just the result you wanted to hear from the trial …so happy for you.
Hugs xx

Stillhere pleased for you that you can stay with the treatment! Equine therapy at work again! I have had a lovely time with the boy Alter when on breaks from cape! Nobody would know I’m supposed to be so ill! He is my lucky charm too as the cape is working well with all mets reduced!

I’m going to see him again next week! For as long as I can manage before I next see the onc!

Sian

Afternoon Stillhere

Pleased to hear treatment is still working.

Now time to relax for a few months.

Linda

Thank you both. Sian, I’m so relieved to be going into winter on this trial because of my lovely boys! I really thought IV chemo would be next. Alfie is clipped, re shod, teeth done, back massaged by physio…he gets way more pampered than me!! I’m just enjoying schooling and hacking with no scan now til January. So glad you are having fun with Alter, keep me posted x