Time to go

I promised myself that if I had a clear 5 year check and mammo I would try to move on from these forums.They have been a wonderful support in so many ways from the helpline[especially in the early days] to the many wonderful individuals I have ‘met’ both here and in real life.I hope I will continue to see the Shropshire Lasses sometimes.
I have also lost some folks along the way-long mourned and much missed.
So thanks for everything.I may well read from time to time but for me on here this is [hopefully] The Last Post.
Thanks
Valxx

Val - another wonderful woman leaving the forums. I am pleased for you that you feel its now time to move on and wish you a happy and healthy future. Elinda x

Good for you Val. I’m still lurking here, and have told myself that I will quit when I get to five years (currently at 4 1/2), although I am now running the London marathon for Cancer Research UK which is a little after my five years so will probably stay till after that.

Fantastic news that your 5 year check was all clear - woo hoo!

Enjoy that cream tea! Hope you will still meet up with the Shropshire Lasses from time to time!

Dx

Good for you. Really wonderful news!
Five years of regular check ups does bring some peace of mind.

Do you mind if I ask you if you’ll transfer to every three years or do you wish to keep up the annual mammogram privately?
Sorry if you feel this is too intrusive.
I’m contemplating my future and wanted to know other women’s views.

Great news and I hope you continue to be NED!

great news 5 yrs clear… so happy for you xx

Hi Val,

Congratulations on your 5yrs clear - and all the best to you for a healthy future!

With much love,
Shelley xxx

Farewell Horace and congratulations on your 5 year mammo being clear.Enjoy your cream tea xx

I salute you. I wish I could let it go but not quite there yet.
Best wishes. I hope you never need to come back but remember it’s here.
K

goodbye val but fantastic for you to be able to go forward after 5 yrs will miss your posts hugs xxx

Hi Val,

On behalf of the moderation team here, good luck and keep well. You’re welcome back here any time.

Best wishes,
Jo and the team

Hello Val,
I have read many of your informative posts (triple Neg myself) over the last 3 years i was dx, though never replying, just reading…

Thanks for your info and advice and although i never posted a reply, i just randomly logged on and saw this post and felt i had to let you know what an impact you have had…
I wish you all the good health and happiness ever and a great milestone to move on…
Thank YOU again xx

Yes Congrats

But I must ask, as did Welsh Girl, are you happy to be back in the three year mammo Personally, and having spoken to doctors, the 3yr mammo no comment

OMG we are being deserted!!! do we smell?? LOL

Val you have been part of these forums for as long as i can remember and wont be the same with out you… do keep popping back and letting us know how your doing as its really positive to hear good stories from other TNBC peeps.

all the best

Lxx

Val, we have spoken a few times in the last couple of years.

I wish you well…

Lots of love, health and happiness to you!

xxxx

Naz

Hello Val

I’ve enjoyed reading your posts over the years. I should reach my 5 years in December, but I don’t think I shall feel ready to leave the forum. I don’t log on here every day but I still feel the need to come back fairly often.

I wish you all the luck in the world for the future.

Love Anthi x

Many congrats,hope you enjoyed your “real” cream tea, all the very best of everything to you xx

Hi Val

I am so pleased for you that your five year check was fine. Will miss you

Laine

Hi Val

I have read lots of yours posts over the past three and a half years (since my dx) although I haven’t posted much myself.

Good luck to you and I’ll miss the familiar name posting.

Enjoy life.

Mal