Tingly fingers!

Tingly fingers!

Tingly fingers! Hi, I was wondering if anyone had experienced a funny sensation in their fingers a sort of numb,tingly feeling. I have had a mastectomy and full node clearance, and have just finished 4 sessions of Epi Chemo and start 4 sessions of CMF chemo on 7th may.The feeling is more on the side of my op, I also still feel a bit numb under my arm and round the scar area ihas anyone else had this. My op was in december.06. Love Carolyn159

Hya Carolyn I too had op in Dec 06 and my scar area and underarm are still very numb. Still can’t feel deodrant going on. i have not got the tingles yet. Hopefuly it is the numbness wearing off Love Eileen

Hya Carolyn I too had op in Dec 06 and my scar area and underarm are still very numb. Still can’t feel deodrant going on. i have not got the tingles yet. Hopefuly it is the numbness wearing off Love Eileen

Tingly Hi Carolyn,

I had my mastectomy mid March. I have started having a tingly hand and elbow- not all the time but it comes and goes. I am also numb under my arm and wound.

I was told that it was the nerves that were disturbed during the op, that are starting to repair. This is probably particularly true of you since you had full node clearance. Hope that helps…

Jacki xx

just to reassure you l still have some areas behind shoulder ,round scar area and under arm numb and thats 3 yrs post op-its all to do with nerves that get disturbed during the op and search for lymph glands.hope it helps love sharon x