Tn secondries

Hi ladies just to let u all know I’m not in hospice trying to get coftable as after months of drs ignoring my symptoms I now have spread to lungs liver and chest nodes but this won’t happen to you I just want you to know make sure u get them check done I got clear chest X-rays clear mammo clear bloods and was still there after ignoring a cough they did nothing bout keep fighting ladies xx

That suppose to say I am in hospice x

Hi Jinny just wanted to let you know im thinking about you.I’m not ever so familiar with your journey but im going to go back loads and loads of pages to follow what you’ve been up to.I do remember when I first found this site reading quite a few of your posts but I’ve read so many since last September. Which threads did you use Jinny are you on the triple neg posts.Anyway it doesn’t matter I’ll find you. Are you going to be staying in the hospice now or is that a daft question?. I’m triple neg and halfway through 15 rads.I had right mastectomy 9th October 15 then 4 months fec-t chemo followed by node clearance end of April. I feel great at the moment but I know I’ll always worry about it returning. I can’t believe doc’s ignored your symptoms knowing you had breast cancer what were they thinking. I would feel so angry and bitter. I hope your coping with this I can’t imagine how your feeling Jinny. Love and a huge hug Anne xxx