Tnbc back and now in chest muscle and lungs

Hi all
Never really done this forum thing before, but right now need so positivity and guidance as this time i am more scared.
I found lump in breast when 7 weeks pregnant 4 years ago. I had lump removed and chemo while pregnant and delivered a very health and beautiful little lady to join her big brother. I went on to have further surgery and then radio.
I never really thought about it coming back…didnt think i would be one…but its back.
After pain in upper breast i went to have checked out…same tnbc in chest muscle and they say nodules shown in lungs.
I know this is bad news so positive thoughs all hard at moment…but have two amazing children to fight for…
I am trying not to goggle as i dont think i will like what i find.
Just want to be there to see big moments for my kids and i am not ready to leave them yet…its unfair

Hello and a big welcome to the forum where we are real ladies here that understand the shock of dx with secondaries. .it’s a cruel disease and we all take the treatment and hope it’s done and dusted but it returns as a very unwelcome visitor .
Hopefully you will have a good oncologist who will choose a good treatment plan for you …yes it’s going to be tough with a young family but we will all hold your hand through it all …and support you …
Don’t be afraid to accept help from family and friends …
Hugs xxxx

MUMMY, Welcome!! Sorry your cancer showed its ugly face again!! We will all be here to support you! Don’t be afraid to whine, kick, scream, laugh, or toot your horn. Even if someone is going through a difficult time, we like to hear good stories! It helps keep us all going! Do you have a treatment plan in place? You will feel better once you do! You must be one very strong woman to have handled chemo and pregnancy! I’m amazed! FF