Tracy1964

I dont know if your aware that Tracy1964 also posts on breast cancer dot org Ive just logged onto the USA based site and read a posting from Tracy1964husb, to say that so very sadly Tracy has lost her fight on 15th October, I know she also posts here and thought that those of you who met and came to know Tracy would like to be told. I hope you dont mind that I have posted this I chatted quite a lot to Tracy and she will be so sadly missed.

Sue

Very sad news, my sincere condolences to Tracy’s husband, family and friends.

Karen x

On behalf of the moderation team at Breast Cancer Care, please pass on our sincere condolences to Tracy’s husband and family.

Jo, Facilitator

I’m so sorry to read this, but thanks for letting us know Sue. I was wondering how Tracy was, I knew she hadn’t posted for a while. Rest in Peace Tracy…x
My very sincere condolences to Tracy’s family…x.x.x

So so sad to hear this news. I met Tracy back in May at the second of our “liver bird” meets. She travelled all the way from her home in the channel isles to meet up with us and we joked about having the next meet at her house (with a free holiday thrown in!). I will miss her.

Thank you Sue for letting us know - I too had noticed she hadn’t posted recently and was concerned about how she was doing. Better knowing than wondering/worrying even when it is the worst news.

My thoughts are with her husband and children.

Kay

Our thoughts are with her family at this sad time.

Love DebsandIanxxx

Terrible news. My thoughts and prayers and with her family and friends.

Geraldine

My thoughts are with Tracy’s family and friends at this time.

Love Anne xx

Really sorry to hear that Tracy has died.

Thoughts and condolences with her family and friends.

And so sorry to you Kay and the other liver brids who met Tracy.

Jane

I presume Tracy was born 1964, my wife 1963, So sorry Tracy and to all her family.

XX
Terry

Very sorry to hear this, she was a very nice lady when we met her and she loved her family so much, she had a lot of crap thrown at her with this dreadful illness - I am very saddened and am thinking of her husband and children.

cathyx

It makes me really sad to hear of any fellow sufferers that have lost their battle with this horrible disease. Rest In Peace Tracey, God Bless her family and friends at this difficult time

Diane

xx

I am too very sorry to hear about Tracey and was one of the liver birds that met with her in May, she was a very lovely person, although so worried about her problems, but we made her laugh and she really enjoyed herself. As Kay said, we had maybe thought of going over to her one time

I really cannot believe that we have lost another lovely lady to this crap disease and my thoughts and love go to her husband and children. Be at peace now Traceyx x x x x x x

Lots of Love
Dawn
xx

Oh no - I can’t believe it. That was so sudden. Does anyone know what happened? i.e. had it spread beyond her liver? I met her too, and felt so sorry that she was having such a tough time emotionally. I really thought I’d meet her again. I am so sad for her family. May she find peace now
love Jacquie

So sorry that we have another fallen comrade. - it’s so sad.

Linda

Just had an email from Belinda48 (Beli). She is having problems signing in at the moment but has asked that I post on her behalf re Tracy. She says “please put my sincere condolences to Tracys family I am so sad to hear she lost her battle”.

Still can’t take it in myself…

Kay

We did speak about her at our last meet. I didn’t get to meet her but so sorry to hear this news. Thinking of her family.
Kay hope Beli is ok
Kathryn

So sorry to hear this nes.Thoughts with her family and friends at this time.
Kate

so sorry to hear the news thoughts are with family and friends xxxx

sophie

Another cyber friend taken too soon by this awful disease. So sorry to read this. Love and thoughts to friends and family…

Heather