Travel Insurance to USA etc

Hi all you secondary ladies I just thought I’d let you know that I have booked some travel insurance with Miaonline (as mentioned several times on this forum) to Europe and asked them about cover to USA. They previously haven’t covered The States and I know other companies have quoted quite (very?) high premiums. Well, Mia are going to offer cover to the USA from January and if it’s as cost effective as their European cover it may well be worth checking out. Hopefully us secondary ladies can travel further afield than Europe in future!
Nicky

Fantastic news! Thanks for letting us know. I would really like to go back to New York and stay somewhere nice - last time we went we were totally broke and had to be very frugal and inventive trying to eek out our meagre resources. I swore that next time we went we would stay in a decent hotel in Manhattan and not skimp. So hoping that Mia come up trumps for us so that I can go to the States again.

Deirdre

Thanks for this Nicky. I’ve been with Mia for the past 3.5 years and have found them really good so fingers crossed that this will be a realistic premium.

I know they’ve been saying for the past year they wanted to cover America and that it was proving hard but well done them! Opens up more possibilities for us!