Can anyone recommend a travel insurance company? We've decided to go skiing for New Year in France last minute but best deal I can find so far is £466! Bit of a hike from last year's £10.99... thanks J
Hi Lye. I’m sure cancellation is the last thing you want to do, but if you have to I’d just like to say that I was able to get my money back on 2 different holidays with a claim form signed by my GP. I too was undiagnosed at the time of booking.
If you do just have radiotherapy & hormone treatment & you have completed it before you travel (radiotherapy) then I don’t think it will effect your insurance. After my diagnosis, I expected my annual premium to increase but there was no change whatsoever. Best of luck. S x
I have a holiday booked in February 2018 to Australia and New Zealand. The holiday was booked well before I found a lump in my breast. I had declared existing conditions at the time. I'm not sure I will be able to go now as I had a lumpectomy on 7 December and will be having treatment in the new year. Does anyone have experience of whether I would be covered if the doctor says I can go or will I get a refund if I have to cancel?