cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel insurance

10 REPLIES 10
carrie35

Re: Travel insurance

Insure with is a company set up by breast cancer survivor. Very reasonable I use them all the time

poppyj

Hello Michelle

My quote from TalkToTim was for annual multi-trip cover at £271 including cruising, covering BC and other conditions. Travel insurance is very age-related, for instance if it comes as an add-on to a bank account there is a cut-off point at a certain age, depending on the company.

ann-m
Community Champion

hi michelle,
If its any help, I got travel cover for a 6 weeks travelling including cruise for husband & myself for £228 from 'goodtogo insurance.'
ann
MichelleHx

So what sort of premiums were people quoted or brought as we're looking for a short cruise over Xmas (diagnosed beginning of Oct and has mastectomy on Thursday and hopefully won't need any other treatment) x
poppyj

Has anyone insured with either Cigma or ERV insurance via Talk to Tim  insurance? Have had what seems to be a reasonable quote for Annual cover with ERV but Googled them and they had 2 bad reviews. Some won't cover over 80's with pre-existing conditions, and I've never heard of Cigma. Anothr possibility would be Nationwide FlexPlus account, but not had a quote yet. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Julia S

Hi All,

I just tried to get travel insurance very soon after chemotherapy. Haven't found definitive answer yet but these companies were all knowledgeable.

Good luck,

Julia

ValWood

Have a look at the website Insurancewith they are very competitive and ask the correct questions my friend has used them in the past I hope to later this year.

Miss_Q

Thank you very much 

Stillhere

I have just had a reasonable quote for hubby and I to go to India in April with Holidaysafe insurers. I have a long and complex BC history so answering the questions took some time but the young man I spoke to was polite, calm and friendly. I would recommend so Google them and phone if you have a long medical history xx

Lizzy_BCC

Hi Miss_Q,

I am sure our users will be replying with a wealth of knowledge and showing their support very soon.

I have moved your post to the Work, Finance and Travel board to give users more of a chance to respond.

There is also already a  thread where the users are discussing travel insurance. You may want to post on this thread which you can find here.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Digital Community Assistant 

Miss_Q

Travel insurance

Hi lovely people, 

i am travelling to America next week and need to get insurance for 5 days. 

Any suggestions? 

Thank you !

sophie Kelleher