Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treatment starting August 2014

alijay

Re: Treatment starting August 2014

Hi everyone,

Loving the song, you're a clever lot Smiley Happy

Eileen, last one, well done!! Smiley Happy  Hope you are feeling ok.  I can't believe how quickly the time has gone either, my last one is on Monday, I remember after my first one on 4th August it seemed such an age away to the end but here we are.  xxx

Is anyone using false eyelashes?  I'm finding it impossible as I need my glasses on to see what I'm doing and then I can't get to my eyes cos they're in the way!  Also one eye is constantly watering and is starting to make the skin around it itchy.  So most of the time I don't bother but I hate having no lashes!  

Sorry you're feeling rough Ade.  Did the hospital give you any tablets? I was given some for the runs whilst on FEC but I didnt need them as I had the opposite problem! 

Love to you all, take care.

Ali xxx

ladygrey

Did anyone have 'the dreaded runs' whilst on FEC and cold sore on lips.  Never had a cold sore ever and now one is hatching!!!!!

Feelingcr@p.com and can't eat.

Miserable.

Ade xx

Bevster

Morning luvlies 😘 

Hope this post finds you all OK today. 

Just heading off to see consultant re radiotherapy so will tune in later.

Hugz 💕 B xx

jannie13

Sorry daughter home from uni...having some girls time...
thanks for all the hugs..
Bali you are doing so well thanks for the info. I'm trying to focus on my 86% I will be one of them life's for living...but we all have the odd day. I've met so many woman who are 10 years in and think it's important to focus on how it's changed if they can so it so can we.
I did find the hot flushes went on t ...but are returning now ...pants..but the urgent rushing for a wee has died down.
great to hear so many are nearing the end of this stage big hugs to all about to go for the next round.
jannie13

Some of the posts today have really made me laugh...strange how so many of us have had the baldy blues this weekend. love the song.
5 weeks since last treatment and I seem more tiered than ever. radiotherapy is in December so going to get as much rest as possible.
on the plus side felt pins and needles today which is better than deadness and I tasted vinegar. result. The cardboard salt is improving too.
Although I had the risky side effects I think you all have had much more pain to cope with than me and your all mostly laughing through. ..Wigs off to you all.
The barrier wipes have really helped the skin reaction to dressings no itching at all now.
ladygrey

used to have a full head of hair
Now my breasts are no longer a pair
I need to sit on the 'woe is me' stair
But first I need to try to get out of bed
Yeah, I'll try to get out of bed but I know

The first tax is the darkest
Baby I know... the first tax is the darkest
When it comes to the heartburn, it hurts
But the head to foot bone pain is worst.

There's nose bleeds, sore mouths and throat
If you miss that don't you gloat
Cos things are not gonna be good
Ladies, you'll need Emend
to hang onto your food

The side effects are a delight

The toilet must always be held in sight

and don't think I am kidding you

cos an accident is not what i want to do Baby

I'll try to get there in time cos

But the head to foot bone pain is worst

Lat verse required please ???

ladygrey

I

EileenB

Bevster and Sorbet, thanks.
Nicki, meant to say your nails sound fabulous.
💜💜
EileenB

Evening ladies

Nicki, I am feeling ok so far, and enjoying the energy the steroids have given me after being a semi-zombie for such a long time. I'll enjoy it while it lasts! Took a tin of Quality Street to say thanks to all the chemo nurses - can't believe it's my last cycle, started on 28 July and it has gone so much faster than I expected. Back to the hospital next Monday for radiotherapy planning (inc CT scan apparently as well as those tattoos - managed to get to the ripe old ago of 53 without any!!).

Hope you've all had a SE-free day as far as possible, and get lots of sleep tonight. Eileen xx 💕💕😴
Bevster

Hi all you luvlies 😘 

Just catching up on today's posts.

Eileen - hope your final tax went OK today & that you are not suffering adverse SE's. Take it easy hunnie 😘 

Jannie - sending you hugz. It's awful that you've gone through so much & now cannot have any more chemo. What are your options? Hope your sight & feelings are  restored soon 😘 

Sorbet - sorry to read you're feeling low chick. Take it easy.

Ade - Lovin the BRAT food.....interesting lol 😜 ..You do really have the great ability to keep our spirits up! Thank you!!

Nicki - good on ya for working chick. Hope the acupuncture gives you the boost you need.

Bali - well done for keeping outta hospital.....fingers crossed 👍 Hope you're taking it easy!

Andrea - in answer to your question, I've got 18 sessions of Herceptin which are scheduled on a 3 weekly basis so will be a 12 month course. Have just been reading SE's etc with OH.....joy oh joy eh!! Hey ho will plan for the worst & hope for the best!! 😉 

Time for tea now & a good catch up with !y man after his first day in his new job 💗👍 

Sending love n hugz to all. Hope you all have a nice eve & sleep well 😴 

Will catch up tomorrow 💕 B xx

Nicki01

Eileen, how did you get on?  hope you are feeling ok, and well done u, your last one, hope that feels good.

Busy day here, went to work this morning, this afternoon, had a tyre replaced on my car, and had my nails done, red with lots of bling, looks very festive!!!

Ade and Mel you are the creative ones, i would not even know where to start, so will leave verse 3 to you two lovelies.

Accupuncture tomorrow ahead of next weeks chemo, to give me a bit of a boost.

xxx

sorbet

Hi girls

Sorry being laying low last few days no energy as struggling to eat v.dull , fed up with daily injections and not been good company (my poor kids and OH) so didnt want to subject you guys to that too. Hands and feet sooo cold !Anyhow managed to get kids in today and drove self to DN for jab. Just off to get them again.

Eileen hope your T ok today and not too many SE.

Thanks to all who wrote song made me smile lots -think Mel and Ade (appol if others brain a fog).

Will try to catch up more 2moro. Love to you all

Sorbet

And40

Morning everyone.  Very foggy here today but still going to wrap up and have a walk later.  It really seems to help with my energy levels.  I'm looking forward to a relatively 'normal' week.  At least I can read again which stops me from going nuts from rubbish TV.

I too feel I look very old with no hair.  I hate how it seems to have wiped away all my features.  Has anyone found that their scalp is really dry and flakey?  No matter how much cream I put on, it just seems to be horrible.  It's just like a snake skin.  I don't wear my hats all the time but nothing really helps.

Eileen - I hope today goes well.  At least this is your last one!  On the day of my chemo I end up doing a manic amount of house chores just to keep me busy.  Take care xx

Bev - it must be great to think no more chemo.  But what a long day on Friday.  How long do you need to have herceptin for?

Take care everyone and hope you all feel ok today.

Andrea xx

ladygrey

Morning girls,  beautiful day here and I slept.  Gut rot manageable and still on BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce and toast) for the old rear end runs.......sorry if you're eating reading this but at least you'll know what to eat if it happens to you.  By the way it works!  Even getting to take Lucozde which unfortuately I can't taste!

Poor hubby is doing the sick runs this week, me for presciptions, Mum for docs and dog to vet.  Feel quite sorrry for him well a little weeney bit sorry for him!

Wishing you all a good week mentally and that we are all on the positive step.

Take care folks.

Ade xxx

EileenB

Bali, so far so good - I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully the antibiotics will keep any nasties at bay so things don't get out of control this time. Hopefully your onc has come up with a plan that works.

My SE with second Tax were not as bad as the first, so fingers crossed for everyone going forward with more treatment. Last few days I've started to get mild pins and needles in my toes, first one foot, the next night the other foot, then over the weekend both feet. It's not constant and it is very mild, just surprised me as it started more than 2 weeks after second Tax. I also felt some in one of my hands in bed last night. Will just have to keep an eye on things and hope it doesn't get any worse.

(These steroids - had some porridge an hour ago and already starving again......!)

Lots of love Eileen xx💕😃
LynnAnn

Hi Eileen

Yes. I too was told reaction to Tax is more likely first time. 2nd maybe but not on number 3 if you were ok on the other two. My husband stays with me for the first 15 minutes and I have a buzzer to call a nurse if necessary.
Lx
Bali2001

Eileen hope I didn't scare you! They will be watching you Believe me ! And they told me that if you get a bad reaction it's normally first time on tax in the first minutes ! I think they are cautious about me after the last reactions and getting IlI etc .......don't worry They are all over it , they do it every day .......... I do that getting ready last minute thing too 😄😄 xx
Bali2001

Morning all

I too had a frumpy fat ugly old day ....... Did a lot of crying 😪 everyone thinks I am the oldest sister and she's 10 years older , Rubbish ! I can't believe how this ages you! Must be the drugs as the radiotherapy /stress didn't do this last time. Good news so far is that the pain hasn't kicked in , just sore throat and NO taste yuk and super RED face ....... AND we got through a Sunday night post chemo without ending up in the hospital ! Think we were both sitting there waiting for it to happen ...... The thermometer is getting some heavy usage! Odd starting antibiotics when I am not ill !!

Loving the lyrics , and I keep humming the song now 😄 I am rubbish though so don't think I will have a go 😜 Defo xmas number one on the chemo chart ❤️

Jannie sending big hugs hunnie it's a real bu**er being TN I too worry about no more treatment etc as I can't have radiotherapy or drugs........ My oncologist is very straight and says things are improving for TN , what you've had so far will have helped and you will be monitored very closely so if God forbid anything ever happened it would get picked up very quickly like mine has been (tiny tumour) I am also keeping an eye on the drug trials as they are throwing lots of research at TN now . Its tough I know ...... Good news your sight is improving and some feeling coming back ..... ❤️❤️❤️
Lynnann - fingers crossed your 2nd tax is better .......so far so good for me! I do feel I am just sitting waiting for it all to kick in!
Eileen good luck if it's today and hope it's kinder to you too this time ❤️

Ade - keep us laughing 😄😄 you are such a tonic ❤️❤️

I have also pm Kate ....... Hope she is just out getting on with things and too busy with kids etc. as no response
Bevster hope you are coping okay after the big finish .... One more step along the road ❤️❤️

Hope everyone else is okay ...... Sending you all virtual hugs and a SE minimum day ❤️❤️❤️
EileenB

Morning ladies

Hope everyone is feeling as well as possible. Lynn, yes I've got my final Tax today. Will be glad to get it done, still feeling anxious, especially when I read Bali's post and saw that at her hospital they have the anaphylactic shock kit at the ready and only give Tax to one patient at a time in case of reaction! They certainly don't do that at my hospital, and once the drip has been started they more or less leave you to it. That's not what I expected with Tax after all I'd read. The nurses are bobbing about but last time there was a period of about half an hour when I saw no nurses at all. I will rely on my husband to shout for help if I start to have any adverse reaction....! Anyway, I'll try not to worry. (My anxiety-avoidance trick on chemo day is to start getting ready to go out with only just enough time, so that I'm not sitting around getting my knickers in a twist with too much time on my hands.)

Re my bald head, without my wig and when wearing my glasses (before the contact lenses go in and after they come out) I honestly look like Harry Hill. This isn't an exaggeration. I wear a wig when I go out but don't find it comfortable to wear in the house.

Jannie, I was so sorry to hear you had such a bad time with Tax. Sending massive virtual hugs 💕💕

Have a good day everyone. Alijay hope you're feeling a lot better in your third week, though no doubt very tired. Make sure you rest. I've got the steroid high now which, after feeling so exhausted for so long, is a good feeling and reminds me of how much energy I used to have (and take for granted). I went to bed at 1.00am and got up at 7.00am, managed about 4 hours' sleep which isn't bad considering the steroids - whilst I was awake I tried to come up with some more lyrics for Ade's Christmas number one - we need to get it in the charts soon!! (Unfortunately my creative juices weren't flowing at 3.00 am)

Lots of love to you all, Eileen xx 💜💕
Bevster

Hi LynnAnn 😘 - Thank you...yes I'm actually feeling 'normal' at the moment. Last FEC SE's appear to have faded other than still the sore veins. Had a busy weekend & was out for the count by 8pm last night! Will see what this week brings as start Herceptin treatment & Tamoxifen on Friday 😕 . Gonna be at hospital for 6 hours on Friday..... Not looking forward to that but at least no cold capping to endure!! 

Morning luvlies 😘 - How is everyone this Monday morning? Hope you are all ok?. For those of you having your next courses of treatment this week I send my love & best wishes. Keep crossing them off ladies we're getting there !! 👍 

Love n hugz to everyone 💕 B xx

LynnAnn

Re bald head. Every time I look in the mirror I see my ex husband - weird and scary! Slight regrowth appearing grey but I don't care at least it's hair.

I really haven't got on well with any types of headgear but I'm lucky in that I find my wig very comfortable. Have worn it for most of the weekend (even just sitting at home watching TV) and definitely made me feel less like a cancer patient.
Lx
LynnAnn

Good morning lovely ladies.

Loved reading (and singing) the song lyrics - sorry I can't compete with that so won't even try.

So many posts over the last couple of day soI have lost track again of who is where but Eileen I think you're due Tax today so good luck with that. Is it your last one!? Also good luck to anybody else with appointments this week

. Bevster you are nearly at the end of your last cycle - hope you are beginning to feel the benefit of that and feeling positive about moving on to the next stage. 🙂

Making the most of feeling good this week before Tax 2 on Thursday. Made a long overdue visit to Mum yesterday. Feel so bad that I haven't seen her for ages. A long journey and felt kn****red when I got home but glad i did it. She lives on her own and memory not good so not sure if she will even remember this morning that I have been but it was lovely to see her and have roast lunch out with her.

Kate - I know you're also due Tax 2 on Thursday. Hope everything ok with you and your lovely family?

Happy Monday everyone
Lx
ladygrey

Jannie - I look in the mirror and think ffs, I look like my Grandpa.  Traumatising to say the least!!!

Ade xx

jannie13

Hi been having a few low days..found I'd cut my foot but couldn't feel it and going out in cold hurts hands...is that good am I getting feeling back don't know.
I had mammogram in Feb my first all clear found a lump 3 weeks later area not on mammogram but they can't say why. grade 3 1.6mm lump. had a second op to remove all nodes as they didn't get one first time around. I'm 3 neg so no more chemical for me..had 3 fec and 1 tax which onc stopped due to loss of feelings and sight. sight now back thank god feeling is possibly improving had shooting pains last night.
very worried about future so going to make every day count.
great song made me giggle..what I needed as I'm also having the bald frumpies before this started people couldn't believe I was my 19 year olds mum now they think I'm her gran lol.
Bevster

OMG.......you're slightly bonkers luvlies... I love it!!! 

Can't wait to read verse 3....lol.😀  

💕 B xx

ladygrey

Hey hey 2nd verse which I sang along to Sheryl Crow on You Tube.

I used to have a full head of hair

There's nose bleeds, sore mouths and throat

If you miss that don't you gloat

Cos things are not gonna be good

Ladies, you'll need Emend 

to hang onto your food

verse 3 required anyone?

Bevster

Hey luvlies 😘 

Great to login & find you all chatting. 

Sorry to hear some of you are feeling down & on the 'woe is me' step. That said we appear to have our very own X Factor step....lol. Mel.....I've been chuckling to your lyrics & singing them in my head to the tune!! You see we can still conjour up banter even in the depths of despair. That's why I love you ladies 😘 

Keep taking it a day at a time luvlies.......we will get there!!!!! 

Sending lotsa love n hugz to one & all 💕 B xx

Nicki01

Brillian Mel, think it could be the christmas number 1!!!!!

Am loving the lyrics, especially if it means round 2 of tax is not as bad for those of us about to face the next one 🙂

Been out for a lovely walk in this beauriful sunshine, making the most of it before the rain comes in again this week.

xxxx

EileenB

Hilarious Mel! Laugh out loud hilarious!! Will try to come up with another verse😃
Bali2001

Brilliant Mel 😄😄😄👍👍👍
And40

You ladies are so wonderful!!!

This is the best set of posts so far.  So funny!!!  You brought tears to my eyelashless eyes and then I laughed so much.

Mel - you are very clever.  I have no chance at doing anything like this.

Andrea xx

ladygrey

OMG Mel that made me howl with laughter.  Will put on thinking cap but come on everyone think up a verse and add it.

Ade xx

Mel66

Thanks ladies.

Having given myself a severe kicking up the rear end I'm determined to try and regain my optimism.

So.... here it is Ade.... to be sung loudly and lustily to the tune of 'The First Cut is the Deepest'

I used to have a full head of hair

But the head to foot bone pain is worst...

(Next verse? Over to you!) xx
EileenB

why do some posts appear twice?? Just deleted the duplicate
EileenB

Hi kmb
Just ignore those who tell you 'chin up' - they mean well but don't know what it's like. Just try to take it one day at a time, you'll be surprised how quickly it goes. As for losing your hair, it is a big deal so it is bound to upset you. Be kind to yourself and join us on here for a rant whenever you need to! It's very therapeutic. Eileen xx😃
kmb

Yes I know exactly where your coming from, I didn't know my "arse from my elbow", excuse the expression, my stomach is and remains the control centre, not my brain, starting my 2nd fect on Wed, hair now going can't believe I being such a woose, as losing my hair Grr!! , got funeral on Tuesday, and husband going away on Thursday, he's my brick!! gonna really hate next week!! Trying to cope, I just want to sleep and wake up in 17.5 weeks, end, of February x as everyone tells me chin up , but do have 160 sleeps til we have our long awaited honeymoon, April, so trying to main focused, incredibly difficult when your in the, thick of this uninvited crap we don't deserve, non of us do!! Xxx
EileenB

Evening ladies

Mel, never mind about not posting, it's just that we all get worried when regular posters go quiet (which again is making me think of Kate...). Sorry to hear you've been feeling so bad. This is all so crap. No need to get off the 'woe is me' step until you're ready.

Hope everyone is ok. Kate, if you read this please just post a 'hello' so we know you are ok. Lots of love and hugs to everyone. Eileen xx💕💕💜
ladygrey

Aw Mel don't worry about not posting.  The first tax is the worst (there's a song there, somewhere) - it completely floored me with SE's.  My temp was low too, always around 35.3 - 35.9.  I kept getting the shivers and even with FEC sometimes I can't warm up.  Get yourself one of those fleecey onesies but get it with a zip.  I got buttons and when your tummy gets upset it become a huge race to unbutton...get my drift!!!  I have long johns and woollen socks that had cotton liners.  I look drop dead gorgeous with my bald head.

I really hope you start to feel better soon.  Have you got a heat pad for your back as that really help me with the pain?  

I rememer the song 'The first cut is the deepest'.  We could make up our own words?  Or am I being a prat?  Feel free to comment - I'm not easily bruised.

I'll start wth 

The first taxt is the darkest....

Ade xxxx

Bali2001

Moan away Mel ..... We ain't just here for the good times ! I bet most of us feel the same some of the time ....... I hated the first tax with a vengence ! Praying this one will be better . I felt okay today so been Xmas shopping ..... Had a great day , but just cried like a baby cause I had to have jab ! Just feel so sorry fur myself sometimes and its all a bit cr*p!
Sending massive hugs from an equally fat bald fed up miserable cow ! ❤️❤️
Nicki hope u feel better soon ❤️ Think we are both triple neg aren't we? So I share the worries of what to do next 😞

Sending virtual hugs to you all ❤️❤️ In it together girls xx
Mel66

Hi everyone
I've been around, just not posting. Hit an all time low and just couldn't bring myself to post... as they say, "if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all." Similar reasons to Ali: bad time with tax pain, fat, bald, ugly, imprisoned, trapped, helpless, lonely, bored, useless, frustrated, nosebleeds, rash, headache, knackered... I'm sure you get the drift?!

Had a bit of a scare yesterday too. My new flooring was delivered and I was outside (complete with coat) for all of about 10 minutes while I showed the delivery guy where to put it. Came back in and felt a bit shivery. Given that I had a stinking headache and nosebleeds on and off all day, I decided to take my temp. Was shocked to find it had plummeted to 34.5C. It took 2 hours of sitting infront of a heater, with coat still on, to raise it back up to 36.7C. Is this another SE of chemo? The inability to regulate core temp? Currently hunting for a nice new insulated winter coat to try and make sure it doesn't happen again.

In need of a great big kick up the arse!

Anyway.... My vital statistics are: 3 FEC and 1 Tax down so far... Next tax 18th nov, last tax due 9th December. Then Tamoxifen for 10 years.

Hopefully will return with something nice to say soon.... just as soon as I can get myself prised off the 'woe is me, life's a pile of pants' step. x
geeG

Hi Everyone - I am still here too tho feeling a but yucky on 2nd day of 2nd chemo… pushed quite hard at clinic and have had 2 days Emend this time plus ondansetron - these together seem a bit better than the previous regime but not exactly symptom free 😞 … but doing ok. Steroids have been re-jiggled to 2x3 then 1x2 and 1x1 over 4 days - so we shall see how that does… Just back from lunch out so can't be too bad! (Pity it took so long to cover up the green covering up the red face! Kept looking like I was hiding 2 bruised cheeks! OH kindly finished the blending at the edges for me… wot a star!). Guess I need to be up earlier tomorrow and thru the week - aiming for 5 days of working mornings plus Wednesday afternoon next week… fingers crossed! Huge hugs to all - x x x
ladygrey

I've updated just briefly  and will do it again in a months time.

Good day for me.  Just the gut rot!!!  All housework done and dogs walked (all be it slowly) for 50 mins.

Ade xx

alijay

Hi everyone, I'm still here too! Smiley Happy

Haven't been on for a while, found my last round particularly challenging and spent a few days feeling sorry for myself. Was feeling fed up about the amount of weight I've put on, having no hair, no eyelashes and being stuck in the house for so long. But am pleased to report that I feel much better and am looking forward to a week of minimal SE before my next round.  

The Role call was a great idea Ade, it's so hard to keep up with everyone. Congrats on your retirement xx

I have had 3 Fec and 2 Tax and my last Tax is on 17th Novermber, followed by 3 weeks of Radiotherapy (don't know when this starts yet) and then Tamoxifen for 5 years.

Eileen, good luck with your last T on Monday, is your hair growing back?  I have a fluffy covering at the moment, it looks blonde (which I was before) but it might be white, can't tell yet!  I found the 2nd Tax worse than the 1st one, the painkillers weren't having any effect so I will discuss this when I go in next time, maybe they can give me something stronger, hope you have been ok.

Will have a read back through what I've been missing, hope everyone has a good weekend.

Ali xxx

Bevster

Hi luvlies 😘 

Ade - thanks for the update re where everyone is at.

Still no sign of Kate...... #worried!! I've tried to send a private message but it won't let me?!?! Fingers crossed she & the family are  OK.

Not much to report from my end......am doing OK. Actually had 'date night' with OH last night & it was lovely just sat at dining table with a nice steak & a bottle of fizz followed by vodka for him & pink port for me 🍷 It was so nice.....actually felt a bit squiffy with the booze.... Yippeeee - normality!! 👍 💗  And.....we're going out on the town tonight!!!! Having a meal with his sister & a few others then we've decided we're going to stay n have a few drinks afterwards too!! Happy days!! 😜 

Hope you are all doing well & enjoying some good vibes this weekend.

Will catch up tomorrow.

Much love 💕 B xx

Nicki01

chemo brain ... 1 have had 3 lots of FEC, not 4 doh!!!

Nicki01

Morning,

I am still here!!!!!

I had a lumpectomy in june, have had 4 lots of FEC and 1 lot of Tax.  I have two more tax planned, last one (hopefully) on the 10th December, followed by 15 lots of radiotherapy, hopefully in January, not heard anything yet, and then that is me done.  Mine is not hormone related, do no follow on medication.

My mind is past this round, but i am now concerned about it coming back and what i can do, if anything to prevent it.  I eat well, sleep well, am not overweight, am fairly active, I do not smoke and i only drink occasionally.  I am and always have lived like this, so i cannot even really make a change in lifestyle. Which in a way is frustrating.

I did say when i was first diagnosed, that i am now going to take up all the things which are bad for me, as it obviously makes no difference whatsoever!!!!!

Ade congratulations on your retirement, you will enjoy it so much more now xxx

Bev - i feel the same about this charity, you must have been so chuffed and choked at your work colleagues thoughtfullness.  I will certainly be doing something next year to raise some funds.

Have a good day everyone, will tune in later

lots of love xxx

EileenB

Nicki has been very quiet too.
ladygrey

We're missing Alijay, Jannie, Kate and Mel.  Any ideas or maybe they're just having a wee break from this?

Ade xx

EileenB

Hi Ade
My onc has already given me a prescription for Letrozole and for calcium/vitamin D (even though I don't start taking them till about 3 weeks after radiotherapy finishes), so I presume I'll continue to get prescriptions for both. (I've not started googling the SE yet, figured I've got enough to deal with at the moment without causing me any more anxiety. It can wait.). Eileen💕
ladygrey

Eileen - I'm going to go onto Letrozole daily.  I read that it can cause osteoporosis but I'm not at the stage of talking to the Onc about calcium etc.  Good to know that.  I've added you to the list.  Like you, I just can't believe how tired I am.  My legs are aching and it's like walking in tar.  Spent the day resting as you can't do anything else.  You think you can push through it but you can't so no point in fighting it.

Kn@ckered step it is.

Ade xx