Triple Negative mutated - Secondary Lung Mets & Regional Recurrence

Hello Everyone

I was diagnosed on 20th June 2013 with Regional Recurrence to Lymph nodes and Secondaries to Lungs. I have 9 nodules, 4 on one lung and 5 on the other.

I was originally DX in April 2012 with multifocal tumors IDS, grade 3, TN. I had MX to affected breast and tissue expander. followed by 6 cycles of T.A.C. Chemo. In March 2013 i had risk reducing MX to other breast with tissue expander. On 24th May 2013 i had both expanders removed and replaced with implants. On 5th June 2013 i found a lump under my arm, side BC was originally. After FNA was inconclusive/suspicious they did two core biopsies and they came back cancerous. On Friday 28th June i had full ANC and am awaiting the path results and chemo plan. Core biopsy suggested cancer had mutated from Triple Negative to have a PR+.

I am anxious about going through chemo again, especially not knowing what drugs they can/cant give me.

I wondered if anyone else has been recently dx or further alomg to offer experience/words.

thank you x

Hi Ladylizzy and welcome to the BCC forums

I am sure your fellow users will be along with lots of support and shared experiences for you very soon, in addition please feel free to call our helpliners for further emotional and practical support on 0808 800 6000, lines are open 9-5 weekdays and 10-2 Saturdays

I am posting a link to the BCC secondary information pages where you find more information and further support ideas from BCC:

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/secondaries?utm\_source=Homepage&%3Butm\_medium=help\_you&%3Butm\_campaign=secondaries

Take care

Lucy

Thank you Lucy x