cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triple neg stage 3 and lymph nodes included

6 REPLIES 6
Nikki49

Re: Triple neg stage 3 and lymph nodes included

Hi Kaz, you may want to join your relevant (the month you started chemo) monthly chemo group in the going through treatment section of this forum.

I had 6 rounds of fec-t in 2013 & found chatting with girls going through the same as me at the same time was invaluable and most of us are still in contact now.
Best of luck x
Buster

Yes, I finished chemo about a year ago. I sorry you're having rough time. Hope you start feeling better soon. xxxxx

Hi sorry you are suffering I struggled to walk when I was on taxotere had three rounds of e/c with minimal side effects butt taxotere was something else . I had 2doses 3weeks apart was admitted to hospital after 2nd with septeceamia onc decided my body had enough and I had paxitaxol every week for 4weeks which was a lot gentler on my body . Hope you start to feel better soon .DEN

Kaz 75

Hi Jane
Thank you so much for your reply, this chemo Im on is a real b@&£)(;: , today my wheelchair arrived as I can no longer walk further than my hallway at home 😢. Have you completed all your treatments now ??

😍😍
Buster

Hi Kaz,

I'm sorry you're going through this.

I had side effects with Taxotere the first time I had it. For the subsequent rounds, I ended up taking Paracetamol before the pain had a chance to kick in. I also found my appetite went for the first 3 or 4 days post chemo, so I tried to eat more before chemo to try and keep my energy up.

Towards the end of chemo, I found I slept a lot more, as it had a cumulative effect. If you can, try and get as much rest as you need. 

Hope you feel better soon.

Best wishes, Jane xxx

Becca_BCC

Hi Kaz75,

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with the side effects of chemotherapy at the moment.

A couple of months ago we had a blog from someone called Laura with 10 tips on coping through chemo, I hope it can help as well as people's experiences on the Forum: https://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/about-us/news-personal-stories/ten-tips-getting-through-chemo

Take care,

Becca at Breast Cancer Care.
Kaz 75

Triple neg stage 3 and lymph nodes included

Hi guys I’m new to all this , I’ve never done face book , I was diagnosed in November last year I’m stil having chemotherapy it’s wiping me out and I’m struggling with the side effects it’s hitting most of the nerves in my body , any body got any advice please as I’ve been so inspired reading the posts already on here ❤️❤️