74.2K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triple negative cancer

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Triple negative cancer

yes I am in the triple negative boat too. How are you getting on?

Re: Triple negative cancer

I was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer in December. Had surgery in January then 3 sessions of FEC and just finished 9 weekly sessions of Paclitaxel now getting ready to start 30 sessions of radiotherapy not feeling well at all need to wait 2 weeks for blood to come back up. My mouth is so sore as are my eyes with no eye brows or eye lashes. Every bone in my body aches. My hair is starting to show again but it looks like it is going to be pure grey. How is your treatment going?

Re: Triple negative cancer

Hi Christina SL.

 

well , have had my first 3 sessions of radiotherapy, another 12 to go.

it was suggested that i have 6 chemos before the radio but i said no.

the doctor said i had a 5% chance of bc coming back but i reckned i'd take the 95% chance of it not ☺️

started moisturising 3 times a day but does now feel tender inside the breast, guessing this is normal.

 

get these last 12 out the way then 3 weeks later we are off on a med cruise ,  cant wait to hopefully finally see an end to all this.

 

how are things with you ?

Re: Triple negative cancer

Mini mad. Yes I was diagnosed November 29 with trip neg. stage 2. Treatment was 4x A/C chemo every 2 weeks with 12 weeks of taxol then radiation 33 days. I just finished Taxol yesterday. The A/C was the worst and I tolerated the taxol fairly well. Loss of hair has been the hardest. We ladies are tough when it comes to pain. But take my hair!!!

Re: Triple negative cancer

Hi there

 

Yes, diagnosed last month and started 6 months FEC-T chemo on 21st March. This will be followed by op and radiotherapy. There are several threads on here that are specifically for TNBC under "recent diagnosis" that you might want to look at and follow. Take care

Re: Triple negative cancer

Hi there

 

Yes, diagnosed last month and started 6 months FEC-T chemo on 21st March. This will be followed by op and radiotherapy. There are several threads on here that are specifically for TNBC under "recent diagnosis" that you might want to look at and follow.  Take care

Re: Triple negative cancer

Hi Percivn,

 

what s your treatment plan looking like ?

Re: Triple negative cancer

Hi yes received the good news three weeks ago

Triple negative cancer

Just wondering if there are ladies on here that have been diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer?