Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trolley for work!!!

5 REPLIES 5
rosebud454

Re: Trolley for work!!!

Hi Alloway,
Sorry for late reply.
I think she just googled trolley on wheels or something like that. If you still having trouble, let me know and I will ring her.
Rosie

Alloway

Hi Rosie,

I've scoured the internet but haven't found anything suitable yet. Could you tell me the manufacturer of yours and/or which website your friend used?

Thanks!

rosebud454

Rosebud454
Hi Alloway,
I bought a small trolley on wheels from Harrogate flower show as I too have to carry books around. It was £8, but the bigger ones were £10.
A friend got one off the internet, so you could try that.
Good luck
Rosie

ForumMember

I work in a hospital and the record clerks have trolleys to cart medical records around. Perhaps these would be useful?

Guest user
Not applicable

what about a mail room trolley ? They are usually about the height of a shopping trolley and coem in various sizes.

Alloway

Trolley for work!!!

Hi

I've gone back to work in an FE College. One of the problems I have is that I will need to move numbers of heavy books from room to room. HR have looked at a couple of catalogues, but none of the trolleys are suitable as they don't have a raised lip to contain books, folders etc.

Ideally, something like a small supermarket trolley would do. I wonder if anyone has needed and sourced something suitable?