Tubular BC

I have been recently diagnosed with Tubular BC and it is all new.   I’ve got over the shock, seeing my doctor and going forward.  I know there are many women out there with this so I am not standing alone.  Does anybody have this diagnoses?

Hi I got diagnosed with tubular cancer on the 5 th may after a mamagram , ultra sound and core biopsy , I have had a WLE and senital node biopsy on the 20 th May and need to go back for results on Friday , my head is still all over the place good days bad days but like u said we have to go foward ,

I was diagnosed with Tubular BC at the end of March,don’t know how much you both know about it but it’s low grade and slow growing and is called tubular as the cells haven’t changed much and are as close to normal breast tissue as possible, it’s nearly always Grade 1 and oestrogen positive as mine is , It rarely spreads beyond the breast and my nodes were clear, I’m currently part way through 3 weeks of radiotherapy and will be on tamoxifen for 5 years, hope this helps xx love Jo