Did you mean: 

Tuesday

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Tuesday

Thinking of you all. Xx
Highlighted

Hi Bella, I had an MRI scan last Thursday and it was absolutely fine, I just kept thinking this is one  step nearer to getting rid of the cancer. Hope it all goes well for you today.

Highlighted

MRI scan today. Not sure what to expect. Know I won't find anything out until Fri so it's just for the test today. I took my plaster off where I had the biopsy last night and there is a bit of a dent in my boob already. (I do have big boobs though) Both my breasts are tender and a bit swollen today as it's time of the month. Wondering if it's going to effect the MRI scan - I will have to ask that when I am there. Bad timing...

Highlighted

I'm back at work today... not as bad as i thought... everyone lovely and much easier that they all know now ( although still v emotional at times...they seem ok about me crying a bit when i first talk about it then it gets easier...)... I told my daughters childminder yesterday and she cried and i cried and we had a cuddle... then we were ok... I hope it goes ok for you with your Son's teacher today xxx

Highlighted

I'm ok. I guess . Not really sure how to feel. I'm telling my sons teacher after school today.
Highlighted

Hello Tortoisegirl

I just had my rads planning session yesterday, am now sporting 3 blue dots! How are you?

Mary

Highlighted

Tuesday

Thought I'd say hi, and I wondered how everyone was?? Xx