URGENT - ANSWER NEEDED BY MODERATORS PLEASE???

Regarding tonight’s live chat, are restrictions on numbers being uplifted as an experiment??

I am so very pleased that the sessions are becoming so popular BUT I will feel very guilty if I am allowed in, and there are people with urgent worries.

Maybe it would be best if I crawl back in to my shell again and just post a thread when I have anything that worries me.
With secondaries, there is a depression that I dont believe anyone can understand unless in that same situation - people can imagine what its like but they dont know. Just being with others in the same situation lifts your spirits, whether it be serious or jokingly.

Please answer this post asap - thank you

Anne

I totally agree with sixpen and have nothing more to add as she has expressed exactly what I feel.

Angee

Just bringing this back to page one on the discussions page.
I’m sure BCC must know by now (7.55pm) if they are going to restrict numbers for chat tonight.
I’ll try and get in around 9pm…so if anyone has a pressing worry, problem they will have hopefully already got a place.
Belinda.

Hi Sixpen,

There will be no fixed number on live chat tonight the Facilitator and Nurse will monitor the session and keep a close eye on how the session is going and evaluate it as the session progresses. Hopefully it will all run smoothly.

Kind regards,
Jo, Facilitator

Thanks for the reply, Jo