Ultrasound tomorrow, not sure how I feel

Hello A few weeks ago I found a large lump, it’s quite hard, I think it’s quite movable, but doesn’t hurt, I went to my doctors who has referred me to the hospital tomorrow, I’m having an ultrasound due to my age (25) over he last few weeks I’ve gone through all sorts of emotions and thoughts from oh Itl be nothing but a blocked milk duct ( I just gave birth to my son 6 weeks ago) to be thinking the absolute worse, I’m scared for tomorrow but also relieved that I’ll hopefully get some answers,should I keep telling myself it’s nothing to worry about or am I right to be slightly cautious? I really don’t know what I’m expecting them to say tomorrow as I’ve never had to go through anything like this, sorry if this doesn’t make any sense I know I’ve rambled and I don’t know what I’m even trying to ask but I just wanted to write it down, my partner is very supportive but struggles to discuss things like this
Thanks

hi pickle,
Chances are all will be well, especially as you’ve just had a baby. Your dr has absolutely done the right thing by referring. . inevitably, anxiety goes with waiting for the appt.
ann x

Yes Pickle, how did it go? Am thinking of you xx

Moijanxx