71613members
375733posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States, going through treatment. Anyone else?

2 REPLIES 2
WMJ

Re: United States, going through treatment. Anyone else?

Hi munchkinrn,
I have messaged you elsewhere but looked for you to ensure you get a message from me. I want to wish you well with your treatment and hope you are coping and responding well to AC. Take care & keep us informed of your progress. All the very best x
BonitaE_BCC

Re: United States, going through treatment. Anyone else?

Hi Munchkinrn1,

Thank you for your post. I understand that by now you most have already started your second regimen.

I am sure some of our users will be along to share their experiences and show their support soon but in the meantime you can always post on our Ask the Nurse board or call our helpline on 0808 800 6000. They will be able to talk you through any questions you have and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below:

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Wednesday, 9am-7pm
Saturday, 9am-1pm

Best wishes, 

Bonita 

Munchkinrn1

United States, going through treatment. Anyone else?

I am a 43 year old mommy of 4 children, oldest and only daughter is 24, sons are 18, 16 (getting ready to turn 17) and 7.  I am stage IIIc, multifocal, triple negative, grade 3, highly aggressive invasive ductal carcinoma.  I am getting ready to start my second regimen of cancer, dose-dense AC.  I start tomorrow, and would love to hear from anyone else that is similar.