Update 6 months on

So starting a year back really I started a post re the problems I was/still am having with my left breast.
So after my 2nd U/S back in March, I am finally going private.
My apt is in Saturday 11th.
I’m hoping to pusuade them to MRI the area.
I have new symptoms including swollen left armpit (well between armpit & top of breast)
Tenderness in armpit, a few hard small lumps along the same area that feel connected & don’t move.
Area directly behind nipple feels sore deep inside.
My left breast is still bigger that the right.
But another strange symptom is a swollen tender area in my upper left abdomen!
That started about 2/3 months ago.
I asked for an U/S on abdomen, it was the quickest U/S ever! Nothing there…
(What apart from the large swelling & lumps under the skin, that feel sore inside!)
So I didn’t feel over confident after that to be honest.
This has been going on for a year now, & I need to resolve it once & for all.
So let’s just hope by unfortunately having to take the private route, they will be very thorough, & I can move on finally.
Thanks for reading x

How did you get on. Weirdly enough I discovered a tender area in my upper left abdomen last Thursday (9th) had my us and biopsy on Monday and completely forgot to mention it x x

Hi Dmcf,
I was told I had cysts in my breast- still not convinced that’s the whole story though.
But I have to try & move on & try & ignore all the symptoms I have.
As for the abdomen swelling/tenderness, I did mention it to the consultant (who didn’t feel it)
But then forgot to mention it to the radiographer in the ultrasound!
So I’m not sure what it is, seems to get worse after eating or drinking (maybe because tummy expands then?)
Be interested to know if you get the source of what’s causing yours.
Mine itches sometimes, & I have a burning sensation there also.
I can feel lumps underneath the skin going round to near my back.
I also get back ache in the area directly behind this swelling.
I don’t know what’s causing it all, I do know that I’m fed up with all these things & not having an answer to what’s causing it all.
Please do message me if you find out what’s causing yours
Thanks x

I’m going to mention it when I get the results of my biopsy if I don’t go to the gp b4 then as its getting really tender. I def don’t have cysts as that was about all they could confirm from my us x x

Have you looked into it being mondor’s disease. Sounds scary but it isn’t really x x

Hi
I read about it after seeing your post, but it doesn’t really sound like what I have.
My swollen area is directly below my left breast, all along the upper area of my left abdomen, sitting on top of my ribs.
It also extends round to my side.
It is not a constant pain or anything, it feels kind of burning/sore, & seems to bother me more in the evening, connected to eating maybe ??
If I press down on the area I can feel little bumps, almost like grains of rice size.
An ultrasound showed nothing.
I am at a loss as to what’s causing all my symptoms. I do know it is having a detrimental effect on my life though.
I’ve also had a small groin abscess that refuses to go away after 3 months!
Antibiotics have not helped.
It keeps re-appearing.
It’s so frustrating not being able to find out what’s going on.
How about you?
Have you got any answers yet?

Yeah, it wasn’t good news for me I’m afraid grade 3 idc. MRIs Thursday one for the Breasts and another for the body to see what’s going on in my stomach. All in preparation for my treatment plan x x

Hi
I’m really sorry to hear your news.
I don’t really know what to say, other than I wish you lots of luck & a speedy recovery.
Please message me if you need someone to talk to.
Take care of yourself x