Update Results

Hi ladies, I’ve just returned from the hospital. My lump is benign! Last week they told me after the scan and biopsy that it’s highly likely it’s cancer so I had prepared myself for the worst. The doctors said they couldn’t believe It was benign and they had to re look at everything again. I want to thank all of you amazing and brave ladies for your support in the last week. Xx

So very happy for you!

Go on - have a party and have a glass of bubbly on me! Do’t forget - I shall remind you of the coffee in the autumn, when my treatment is over, lol.

The Rose.jpg

Wayhayyyyy Suzie fantastic news - celebrate with Hubby with a glass or few of bubbly. We will raise a glass to you tonight as my hubby has just requested I open a bottle of wine for when he gets home.  

The relief must be immense but go ahead celebrate you deserve it so does Hubby as he will have been going through the mill too.

I was diagnosed April 2014 and had my 2nd year mammogram end of Feb and was all clear so I know how good it feels. Our treatment is hard but we all support each other on here. Just glad you haven’t had to join us. 

my sister went through the same as you and I was so glad she was clear although you may find it has changed your outlook on life, enjoy everything life gives you and appreciate the small things in life.

xxxxx 

Without a doubt it has changed my outlook on life, starting with training for race for life x

That’s fantastic news Suzie! Over the moon for you ??

brilliant news x

Wow. Fantastic news!!! I didn’t reply to your other thread but I read it and felt so bad for you…so thrilled that you had this outcome.

Pat xx 

Fantastic news :slight_smile: :slight_smile: xx

Great news! What a relief for you. It’s a total emotional roller coaster going through all the tests and consultations. I bet you will sleep better tonight than you have in a while x

Brilliant news!! Glad we were able to help and even more glad it was the news we all wanted to hear.
Love and hugs xxxxxx

What a relief for you Suzie!! Lovely news x

Suzie all that worrying & now you’re fine! You must be over the moon.  Congratulations!  Just take it as a cue to enjoy your life more.  You have nothing to worry about that’s as bad as what you’ve been through this last week or so. So pleased for you. xx

Amazing news so pleased for you. Celebrate in style
X