Update from suew

Ct scan clear can’t type much more as can barely see crying again with relief xxx

SUe

would not normally do this until rads finished but you flippin deserve this.  Well done lady and hopefully you are going to do something really really nice tonight, I am ringing the bells loudly for you xxxxxx

bell.jpg

Onwards and upwards now and those tough pants served you well.

Helena xxxx

That’s fabulous news, Sue!!! When I read about your husband’s giant Cherry Bakewell I just knew it was a good omen!!! Hahaaaa
??? xxx

Op tomorrow for lymph clearance but onwards and upwards xxxxx

Fab news Sue!
xx

Great news, Sue.

Great news, good luck for tomorrow ?

I can’t stop smiling and crying I must look a loon lol especially with my bright pink hair ???x

Ha ha optimissy whilst waiting to see consultant we went coffee shop and hubby brought biggest cherry bakewell I have ever seen so no not euphemism just a giant cake ???x

Great news Sue -good luck for tomorrow .

So pleased for you Sue. Hope all goes well tomorrow will be thinking of you. Xxx

??? Yay … fantastic news ??? Hope you celebrate tonight … not too many vinos though, can’t be hungover for tomorrow xxx❤️

At he pub for tea but drinking pop lol xx

Fantastic news Sue, just brilliant!!! xxx

Thank you all x ???.
Jencat I now understand how happy you must have felt now x

I have barely stopped crying tonight but happy tears. I apologised to my consultant gir crying and he said he would rather have my happy tears than my sad ones from last time we met. I did warn him that as I am seeing him tomorrow for surgery he may get tears again and he said weeping women are part of his job lol. He asked about my hair and I told him it was the rebel in me kicking back at bc before I shave and he said well done so that made me happy too oh my god I am an emotional wreck . I hope you have a good nights sleep and can enjoy going in to work tomorrow xx

I am so thrilled with all your support x love and best wishes to each and everyone of you xxx

Wonderful news. Sending huge love and hugs xxx

Wonderful Sue!! Well that’s two with clear scans this week let’s hope I can make it 3 in a row tomorrow. I’m now at the stage where I don’t want to go for my appointment I’m so terrified.

Cassie x

Cassie good luck x yes it’s so nice to read and report good news x big hugs and I had helenas tough big girlpants off jencat so I am passing them on to you x if I don’t reply tomorrow when you post won’t be because I don’t care wil be because I in surgery but will be back on forum asap xx