Update

Hi beautifuls, just thought I’d do an update as a lot has happened since I’ve posted this, so I’ve been having pains that started when I was near the end of radiotherapy back in July 2015, every professional told me it wasn’t anything to be worried about, just normal pains in ribs due to radiotherapy treatment, and the same when my ribs, hips and back started, a pulled muscle, sprained muscle, too much exercise and even a suspected infection! I turned 31 in November 16 and then a doctor finally listened to me when I lied and told him I was lazy and sat on the couch most of the day with no vigorous activity or exercise. He then sent me for an x-ray, which showed nothing, again. So my surgeon decided to send me for a bone scan, he’s a very nice man and I really like my surgeon but he was the one telling me it’s nothing to worry about. Then 3 days before Christmas I got my secondary diagnosis! Bone Mets in multiple places in my spine, multiple ribs, both hips and femur!!!
Luckily CT and brain scan didn’t detect anything in my brain (I’m surprised they found one) or my organ’s so once again I can save chemo for a later date and control it with hormone therapy.
So I’m now off tamoxifen and on letrozole and a bone strengthener called denosumab. Recently I’ve been having periods though so I’m yet to start on zolodex too.
I’m absolutely fine with it all and if I’m honest it was kind of a relief knowing that I didn’t need to worry about weather it would come back or not!
So that’s me up to date, how is everyone else? Xxxxxxxxx

Hi kate,

A lot really has happened! Thanks for sharing your update and I’m sure other users will be along soon to show their support.

Best wishes,

Bonita