cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uplift to breast

3 REPLIES 3
Yvie178

Re: Uplift to breast

Hi the boobs at different levels bothered me immensely, infact when the nurse came to check my drain at home she said you definitely need that lifted!😥. I was supposed to have nipple sharing but found the fat transfer so painful and still have numb thigh which is permanent that I cancelled it, along with the nipple tattoo.  I use a silicon nipple which looks quite good.  Also my ps said that I would probably lose sensation in the good nipple after nipple sharing, and I just could not face it.  It will make a big difference to you to level them up.

rebeldog

Thank you so much for reply. That is what the surgeon will be doing I am hoping he will also be able to reconstruct a nipple using some skin from my body or a bit of the remaining nipple. He says there isn't enough spare skin over my implant to twist to make one. So glad you told me it is still responsive I wondered about that. Although I am more worried about looking even again. Not everyone undersatnds how bad it is looking like I do without a bra they only see me clothed which is just like before. Did you have nipple reconstruction?

Yvie178

Hi i had reduction and uplift to good boob, and fat transfer to recon end of August 14.  The uplift result is great - I now have two boobs at the same level!  The scarring is quite large - lollipop scare up centre of breast to nipple and round nipple which is resited during the op.  The nipple is still responsive.  I would definitely recommend - of all the things I have done so far this was the easiest and least painful! 

rebeldog

Uplift to breast

Can anyone tell me what they think about their result. I am on the waiting list.