Using you own hair to make a fringe

has anyone made a fringe from hair lost because of chemo, to make a fringe to use when wearing a scarf(turban). If so can you give me any tips?

Can’t help there, Batty, but when I was in Claire’s accessories last week I did notice all sorts of faux hair products, one of which was a clip in fringe. Might be easier to find a way to attach something like that to a turban than trying to do something with your own hair?
Kitt
X

what a good idea wish I had thought of that lol.  I have just bought a fringe on a head band to wear under hats/scarves etc. I hate to be without a fringe as I have a very high forehead.  It also has some hair down the side too, so I hope I wont look too bald lol. this together with all the headscarves etc I hve bough and the two decent wigs, will, I hope, last me throughout the nightmare bald period.  I start my chemo on 14th so am up and ready for whatever it throws at me lol - good luck  val xxx

Hi Batty19, welcome to the BCC forums

Along with the support you have here please see our hair loss booklet which contains advice about various head wear including fringes:

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/treatment-side-effects/breast-cancer-hair-loss-bcc54

Please also feel free to call our helpliners for further support and information, lines re open Tuesday 7th April weekdays 9-5 and Saturdays 10-2 on 0808 800 6000

Take care
Lucy BCC

Batty19, did you ever make a fringe from your own hair? If so, I would be interested to hear how you did it.
Hope you are doing ok. x