Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual hand holding

4 REPLIES 4
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Virtual hand holding

Zax

I will also be thinking of you on Fri and hope it all goes well. As already indicated, the feeling of being more in control when you have a plan is what keeps us all going and helps us cope better.
As unfair as it is, at least you are getting treatment to make you better rather than it going un-noticed. Take care and keep your spirits up.
Hugs
L x

Zax, will keep my fingers crossed for you, take care xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Thx Katy, you're so right about feeling more in control, it really helps. Just had a good chat with my BCN and understand much better what to expect during my appointment. I had thought chemotherapy wasn't on the menu but apparently due to my age (44) it may be considered.....surprised but then I'm not expert at this! Thx again for replying and hope all is well with you....zax xx

Hi Zax,

Your emotions will be all over the place, and the waiting is definitely the worst time ever! You will feel so shocked about everything, I felt that it was so surreal, it was happening, but to me???? Once you have your plan, you know what is going to happen and you are a little in control again. Excellent remaining positive, the best way to do it, very best to you for Fri, people on here are great and you will have lots of support, keep posting and sending you lots of hugs xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Virtual hand holding

Hi, not too sure where to start really....still in the "bewildered" stage. Dx 14th Nov with DCIS in one breast and calcium deposits in the other so had lumpectomy in both plus SNB on 8th Dec. I go back for the results in 4 days.....more waiting! Chemo's has not been mentioned, only another op possibly if the results are not clear, rads and tamoxifen but I guess all will become clear(er!) on Friday. I'm determined to be positive about what ever is thrown at me but would appreciate some virtual hand holding from anyone at a similar stage as me.....Zax