WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

Hi - I have just started on Tamoxifen and starting 3 weeks of rads next Thursday 9th August - I have posted on here for people in my area since I found out about this, but still no replies - the amount of people at the Pru when I have been for appointments there must be someone who wants to get in contact - very lonley on your own, lots of ‘well-wishers’ at first, but where’s the support now?

Hello Totally Confused,

So sorry you are feeling abandoned - that’s miserable.:frowning:

I think problems with the site since it was altered mean that some poeple don’t log on as much, though there still seem to be new people finding support which is good.

I have just noticed that you posted a couple of weeks back and got no replies - perhaps you could BUMP up your last post? It might just be that when latest posts was up the creek you post got lost?

Otherwise there are some rads threads and/or some more general threads that are quite active that you might like to join.

Big hug and hope you find some support soon.

thanks but didnt mean on here, just in general

Just in case anyone doesn’t know: the Latest Posts never show the first post on a new thread - to get it seen I have discovered that you have to ‘reply’ to your own thread to get it up there.

Ridiculous I know, but ‘ours is not to reason why’