WLE - done and dusted!

Had my op yesterday, WLE and two nodes removed.  Lucky not to have any drains in.  Boob is quite bruised and a little blue from the dye they inject but it isn’t sore at all.  Under the arm is a bit sore and my shoulder aches a little, but am able to move it ok.  All in all I feel MUCH better than I thought I would.  A little tired from the anaesthetic. Back in two weeks for results and take from there.

Ladies, I just wanted to share with anyone waiting for this type of op…it’s fine, it’s do-able and nothing to be scared of.  I know everyone’s journey is personal to them and we all experience pain or anxiety in varying degrees, but just look at it as a major step in beating this.  I feel immense relief that it has been removed and that feels comforting and that a huge weight of anxiety has been lifted.

Thinking of all you amazing ladies on this journey, whatever stage you are at, and sending a huge virtual hug.

:womanvery-happy:

XxxxxXxXxx

Glad that part is over for you hun, take things easy now for a few days but make sure you do your arm exercises!! My boob is still blue 5 weeks after my op, makes me chuckle as was always wanting a tattoo but think I’ll give it a miss now, gets a bit boring looking at the same thing everyday!! Seriously tho, glad to hear it wasn’t too traumatic for you, and like you say to all those waiting to have it done, it is doable and think the worst part, as often is the way, is the anticipation. Let us know when you get your results, here’s hoping they are all good. Love and hugs, xxx