cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for appointment

5 REPLIES 5
Summerdays

Re: Waiting for appointment

Hi, just wanted to wish you all the best for your appointments.

Luv Carol x

cb102

Hi Upsydaisy and Juliet

I am wishing you all the best for your appointments, I really hope you don't have to post here again other than to say everything is fine!

Keep in touch

jtr69

Hi,

I would like to wish you all the luck for Thursday! Thankfully time passes quickly. My appointment is tomorrow 9.15. Finally almost there.. Tonight I actually feel calmest about it all. I will be thining of you on Thursday, please let us know how it goes.

Hugs
Juliet

Lucy_BCC

Hi upsydaisy

Welcome to the discussion forums, you may find a Breast Cancer Care publication Referral to a breast clinic of help, it can either be downloaded from the website via the link http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/docs/referral_07_0.pdf or from the helpline on 0808 800 6000 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pmSaturday, 9am - 2pm.

Kind regards
Katie

evie9000uk

Hi

Just wanted to wish you Good Luck for Thursday.

Yvonne xx

upsydaisy

Waiting for appointment

Just want to say a big 'thank you' for all the comments on the site that have made the past week waiting for my appointment more bearable and helped me realise that the absolute myriad of emotions swirling though my brain are completely normal. My GP was fairly brutal (presume this is cancer until you are told otherwise) but on the positive side my local bcu were on the telephone at home within the hour giving me a one stop shop appointment 6 days later. I just want to get Thursday afternoon over with - only 2 days to go.