Waiting for ultrasound out of my mind

Hi
I have been having breast problems for quite some years. Constant pain including nipple shooting pains plus lost discharge in nipple. I never seemed medical help as thought it would go. Well the discharge eventually stopped so I just let it go. Now for the past four months breast been mega painful even wok me up with burning stinging sharp pain in my nipple swollen breasts and sore. I been on a diet for 8 weeks and I was working away when again constant dull ache pain in breast and I don’t know what it was but something said in my head check your breasts to which I did and felt a lump. The lump is not sore but every part of my breast is I rang the doctors the following morning and saw a doctor that afternoon who confirmed I have about a 2cm lump. My appointment is next Wednesday to see breast clinic and have ultrasound. I am out of my mind with worry and saying to myself if only I got them checked when I lost the discharge I don’t know what to think Anybody else with similar probs even if it was the worst news you received I would like to hear. The not knowing and waiting I think is the hardest. If it is BC at least I know and can start planning on getting thru this horrible chapter of my life xx

Hi

I’ve just joined this site and read your message… just wondering how you got on? hope it was good news x The waiting is the worst for sure but they can do so much these days so don’t panic.

Sending love x