Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for ultrasound out of my mind

1 REPLY 1
familytree

Re: Waiting for ultrasound out of my mind

Hi

I've just joined this site and read your message.. just wondering how you got on? hope it was good news x The waiting is the worst for sure but they can do so much these days so don't panic.

Sending love x

Josisuch74

Waiting for ultrasound out of my mind

Hi
I have been having breast problems for quite some years. Constant pain including nipple shooting pains plus lost discharge in nipple. I never seemed medical help as thought it would go. Well the discharge eventually stopped so I just let it go. Now for the past four months breast been mega painful even wok me up with burning stinging sharp pain in my nipple swollen breasts and sore. I been on a diet for 8 weeks and I was working away when again constant dull ache pain in breast and I don't know what it was but something said in my head check your breasts to which I did and felt a lump. The lump is not sore but every part of my breast is I rang the doctors the following morning and saw a doctor that afternoon who confirmed I have about a 2cm lump. My appointment is next Wednesday to see breast clinic and have ultrasound. I am out of my mind with worry and saying to myself if only I got them checked when I lost the discharge I don't know what to think Anybody else with similar probs even if it was the worst news you received I would like to hear. The not knowing and waiting I think is the hardest. If it is BC at least I know and can start planning on getting thru this horrible chapter of my life xx