cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting

6 REPLIES 6
eileen728

Re: Waiting

Oops - I seem to be seeing how many different ways I can spell it - other than the right way that is - I meant pandorra obviously xxx
eileen728

Fingers crossed for you Pandoora All this waiting is a pain . Like you say this forum feels really supportive and helpful. So glad it exists! xxx
pandorra1

Hi Eileen, agree on decisions for work. I was going back today as I  thought I  would be ok, but definitely too early to attempt driving. I work part time in medical centre so nothing heavy, other than unhappy patients, but don't want to mess them up. Exercises going ok but been getting the pulling feeling inside and lsst night was awful, today not been too bad though. I get so impatient as just want to be normal, but that's going to be a long way off. This forum is certainly helping and I feel I have met all you wonderful ladies. Anyway, let's keep soldering on, will let you know my results, 20th feb. Dreading it!  Hope you are ok lol xxxxx

u

eileen728

Hi Pandora,

Sorry don't think I have quite got the hang of this forum yet. Missed your last message till now. Yes I am doing OK. Results due on 25th  Feb so trying hard not to think about it . Wire was very wierd wasn;t it? They had to do 2 for me as first one sprang out or something. Then injection like you which they said wasn't making me radioactive but don't go near any under 5 year olds which made me wonder. How you doing now? I am not thinking of back to work yet as I teach and other people have picked up my classes. If I go in and out it just causes major confusion so think it best to wait until I am clearer about what happens next. And you are right - staying strong important but it isn't always easy! 

Love Eileen xx

pandorra1

Hi Eileen,  hopefully I have been doing the right things, exercises and no lifting. How are you, are waiting on results?  Sometimes it's all too easy to let your thoughts get out of hand. We have to be strong, don't we. Xxxx

eileen728

Sounds like you are doing really well Pandora. Waiting is always hard so I can see why you want to go back to work. Lots of love xxx
pandorra1

Waiting

Hi everyone, had my surgery 27th jan, so 1 week today. Small area of cells in right breast, so had wire guide and dye. 2 lymph nodes taken and now for the wait....20th feb for results. Not doing bad, being sensible but wld love to go back to work by 10th feb and that will depend on being able to drive. I only work 16 hrs per week in medical practice. I pray I  can continue with courage and so thankful for this forum. So I  wish us all strength and masses of love. Xx