Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting

9 REPLIES 9
Sue H-S
Community Champion

Re: Waiting

Hi Mooney,

Thank you for the update - and so pleased for you. Hope all goes well with your clearance and probably see you on one of the monthly chemo threads in due course.

You are so right - it is all relative. Keeping my fingers crossed all goes well for you. 

Hugs

Sue x

Jill1998
Community Champion

Good news Mooney !!These things are all relative you are right !
marydan

Sovery happy Mooney,onwards and upwards now.xxxMary

Mooney

Hi Sue

Had my MRI results on Wednesday, thank goodness spot on spine degenerative changes, so full clearance of lymph nodes on Wednesday next week and chemo after christmas. I am so relieved, spread was not what I wanted so am very lucky. Yes yes I know I have a recurrence and most people wouldnt consider that lucky but its relative!!!!!! 

Sue H-S
Community Champion

Hi Marydan

how are you doing?

I have taken a little time out, so to speak - just starting the monthly chemo starters threads and making sure everyone can prepare. The threads do not need much input from me, as the ladies are supporting each other so well. But of course I do keep looking in - just in case.

But now back on the Just diagnosed area to help and support as much as I can.

Thank you for your very kind words - they really are appreciated. So pleased I could be of help.

Hugs

Suexx

marydan

So lovely to see your name as I was just thinking of you yesterday Sue H-S. You really helped me when I was first diagnosed. Take care.Mary

Sue H-S
Community Champion

Hi Mooney,

how are you getting on? Reading your post you would have had your consultants appointment by now and I hope the results are manageable.

Let us know - we are here to support you as best as we can.

Hugs, 

Sue

Charys
Community Champion

No wonder we are seeing in the news about cancer treatment targets not being met !
Jill1998
Community Champion

That's a long time to wait when you have something so scary hanging over you .Miserable .
Mooney

Waiting

OK seriously fed up now. Am about about 6 weeks post finding lump under arm. Found a suspicious something on my spine following CT scan and had MRI last Saturday. Not seeing consultant till 16th and absolutely pee'd off waiting, and waiting. More tests, waiting. Grrrrrrrrr. Want something to happen.