Weight

Well the year is over and back in July I had set a goal for today! I didn’t make my goal. I needed 5.6 more pounds, but I’m not beating me up for it! I am instead proud of what I accomplished! I started with the goal of losing weight. In August I decided to add making a change every week. I started with adding exercise. I struggled to do one and I seriously mean one sit up. I now do 25 a day! I broke my morning soda habit! No soda before noon. This was probably the most difficult for me. Cut my servings in half. Only allowed seconds on veggies. Get out of my chair every hour. These are a few. This all paid off with a 30 pound loss!! Also between Thanksgiving,Christmas and now I not only managed not to gain I lost 2 pounds! Hubby took me shopping for pants and I dropped 2 sizes! Tonight, at midnight I will be tooting my horn!! I bet you will be able to hear it across the pond! TOOT!!! TOOT!!! TOOOOOT!!! FF

Toot toot toot …can hear you FF …
Well you have done well and it must be hard to change bad habits !!
I have been cutting down on big meals which I just cant face but I always have my 2pm choc every day.
This is the first Xmas I haven’t munched mince pies and Xmas cake …just don’t fancy them.
So let’s hold hands across the pond and hope for good health and weight loss for the coming year.
Carolyn xxx

Well done FF. I keep telling myself that I will take more exercise and try to eat healthier. I tend to blame Letrozole which my Onc tells me can lead to weight gain.

However I know several ladies who are taking it and not gaining so much weight - I comfort eat, especially when I can’t sleep

I have told myself that I am going to make an effort from tomorrow.

Husband started talking about a holiday to Wyoming in June. Hr has always wanted to go to Yellowstone. Maybe that can be my motivation.

I like the idea of making one change a week. Also Carolyn it’s a good idea to have your chocolate treat every day so you don’t feel completely deprived

Hoping to hear the horn at midnight!!

FF, thats fantastic!! I think your idea of making small changes is briliant. I had started to do a bit more but since i found my mets were spreading the heart has gone out of me . I will keep trying though…not helping myself sitting next to a dish of toffee!! x