Weird pains

Hi,
I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year July 2016, it spread to my lymph nodes so I had a lumpectomy. I had 19 nodes removed and 6 came back cancerous. I had a CT scan that came back clear, so for Treatment I had 3 weeks radiation only as oncologist said that because ct was clear they can offer me chemo as a precaution… i tried tamoxifen but failed miserbly after two months, so i am not on anything. This year i needed to have a hysterectomy due to heavy bleeds so oncology sugguested I have my ovaries taken out to in order for me to try out other meds that arent hormoned affected. While all of this is going on, i have recently (12 months after Lympectomy) am now getting weird pains in both my arms, under my armpits were nodes were removed, my breasts and around my throat, back, neck bone and shoulders, does anyone else have these ongoing, off and on pains? Thanks

Hi Alez 

I think it is possible to have some pain and discomfort after a lumpectomy and radiotherapy. The best thing would probably be is to contact your bcn. She can then refer you to the oncologist if needs be.

Best wishes

Sue xx

Alez
Sorry to hear about the pains! Have you been doing daily exercises since lumpectony and lymph node removement. Tbry definitely help. Pain could also be from tiredness, stress and of course your body has gone through a lot. Try some Epsom salt bath soaks and some neck and shoulder massages. If no better rhen ask your BC nurse. Hopefully not signs of Lymphadema.xx