Well it's that time again

Well it’s that time again

Well it’s that time again Hi all, I havn’t posted on here for quite a while as I find the best way to cope is to push my feelings aside and forget about BC (as best I can anyway) so I apologise for bothering you all now. I do read the forum and love the new DCIS chat, it really helps reading that I am not the only one feeling like I do. Anyway it’s that time again, 6 monthly check tomorrow and I am struggling to say the least. I have a small lump on the site of WLI X 2 which may well be scar tissue I know but you know how imagination runs away with you. My other breast is a mess. I have developed puckering on one side, I have a rash under my armpit but no lump, and it’s not an alergic reaction to anything and to top it all the three begnign lumps in there have grown and become more painful. I have been ignoring it for a couple of months but tomorrow I can’t!! I’m sure it will be OK but I hate getting back on this rollercoaster. Sorry to go on but I “have to be strong” for everyone else and I am so lucky to have this site to pour my heart out too. Will let you know how I get on. Big Hugs to you all.

—good luck —hi kazziesue.
good luck for tomorrow,please let us know how you get on.big hugs love bluebell.

…the trouble is… …like you on most of my check-up’s they’ve found something, which is meant more scans (bone & ultra sound) and although they’ve been clear it’s going through the wait again. Wouldn’t it be great if they could issue us with a certificate of health even if it had an expiry date on it - the fear and uncertainty is the real trouble.

I do hope all goes well tomorrow, I will be thinking of you. Keep us posted

Celeste x