What an utter waste of time

yes! A complete and utter waste of time this so called forum! My plea for advice, a kind message a listening ear just some response from somebody would have been really appreciated…NOTHING! 

Thanks for that … Bloody waste of time THANKS FOR NOTHING 

Hi Sarah, we try really hard to respond to everyone but this is the first time I’ve seen a post from you, I’m sorry you feel let down but I can assure you it’s not our intention, I know how hard this crap is I really do , we all do here having been through it all ourselves, we try and support everyone but there are times some posts slip by us , I’m truly sorry we haven’t responded to you until now Xx Jo 

Hi Sarann1964, 

I am sorry you are doing through this difficult time and you did not get a reply sooner. I am really pleased to see our supportive users are already offering  their help. 

I have moved your original post onto our Hormone Therapy board to give users more of a chance to see it and respond as this area is to talk with the moderators. Sometimes it can help to talk through things and if you do feel like talking you can always call our team of experts on 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk through any questions you may have. The opening hours are below. 

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Wednesday 9am-7pm
Saturday, 9am-1pm

If you have a question you would like to ask our nurses you can post in our Ask Our Nurses area of the Forum.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

I agree, we are having a nightmare time since my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. It’s almost 5 weeks since the diagnosis and we still don’t know anything, 5 weeks since having first biopsy and still no results. They told us 3 weeks after the first one that nothing showed, they must have went in to deep so they need to do another. We are sick of the 7 days they keep telling us for the results. She was told on the day she was told she had cancer that she would get operated on within 4-6 weeks, we’ll it’s 5 weeks now and we know nothing. I know it’s just their jobs but it’s our lives they are messing with. They don’t answer our calls, don’t get back to our messages, at night when it all gets to my wife the most there are no help lines open, nothing. It’s shocking way to get treated. They always want us to raise money for research but I think they should start with the basics, treat their patients with respect they deserve.

My posts just don’t appear! Rubbish forum.

just jpoined and saw your post… maybe a little out of date now but we have a very active support group on FB … Mastectomy and Breast reconstruction UK - feel free to join us xxx

I bloody hear ye. It took me a life time and some blood just to ask a question. Definitely a man set this forum up. **bleep**in bull**bleep**. And im angry enough without this balls