cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does bone mets pain feel like?

52 REPLIES 52
Carriemitch47

Re: What does bone mets pain feel like?

Has anyone had a shadow on an x Ray rhat turned out to not be bone mets. GP rang today to day I need further scan to rule out bonemets. I had primary ex in 2007 and have been well. No sumltoms but tingling I left leg. Tiny shadows are in right leg but no pain. So hoping it isn't bone mets. Any experiences gratefully received as really scared here x
Coco0896

Hi Lilyo I can only second what Morwena is saying I have just been told I have Bone Mets and luckily are not suffering with any pain currently, but it is so important to get this all checked out, it may well be nothing but of course the more you worry about it the more you feel it! Hope you get things sorted soon to put your mind at rest. take Care Meg xx
Morwenna

Lily0,

So sorry you are having this worry, but you know that the only answer is to have it checked out don't you. Nobody here can tell you if it is or is not what you fear.

If it is indeed bone mets it can be treated. There are ladies on here who have had many years of healthy life while having this condition. If you don't get it checked out, you are only going to continue to worry and stress about it. Surely it is better to know, then you can deal with it?

My heart goes out to you. I had a triple negative primary as well, and recurrence is what we all fear. Take courage and go see somebody. It may turn out to be nothing serious after all. xxx
lily0

Hi,
Sorry to hijack this thread- I have not posted on this site in 6 years and am getting myself into a right state!! I am not a hypachondriac and am in total denial that I ever really had cancer (BRCA1, double mastectomy,ovary removal, triple negative grade 3 aged 34 2007 ) .... been getting on with life ever since.For the past 5/6 weeks have had funny dull pain/ache? at end of left collarbone - towards the end of my shoulder. Its very hard to explain as its not pain- just an ache (as if I've slept on it funny)... I havent mentioned it to anyone as its not that painful- just achy niggly, but now its freaking me out as its continuous and its getting me down.... I've convinced myself (and I'm really not a drama queen) thats its come back in my bones......I feel I cant share it with partner/ family friends as I dont want to worry them and rake it all up again, but I'm sitting here crying as I'm so scared.... anyone else had anything like this??? Thanks xx

lucinda

Hi Moira I do have exstensive bone mets and to be honest I have problems working out which is pain from the bone mets,which is pain from general deteriration and which is arthritis. I did have pains down my leg for almost 2 years, which was sciatica, and almost overnight it went away...to be replaced by pain in the groin! I have just had a blast of rads to my pelvis to try to determine if the pain was from the mets which were present, it has improved a little but proves it is mainly arthritic pain, so now need to reassess my meds.
I am sure the bone scan your onc has ordered is just precauthionary, and pain always seems to be worse in the morning..takes me some while to get moving. I know any new pains send us into a panic but it is better to get it checked out.Good luck.

Lxx

River_Girl

Hi everyone, I have just picked up this thread, have only posted once before when I was first diagnosed in march 11. I had early breast cancer no node involvement ER- PR- HER+ and had lumpectomy, rads, chemo and herceptin but had to stop herceptin as I came out in a rash!! A few weeks ago I started having pain in my hip and thought it was just sciatica . Prior to BC I had a broken heel and surgery the result of fall so I thought my hip pain was probably due to me compensating for the weak foot and being lopsided!! Had the annual mamogram a couple of months ago and all was clear! Casually mentioned to the oncologist last week about the pain and he has organised a bone scan. Now I am really worried!!! The pain is worst in the morning and is a shooting pain and pins and needles down one leg!! Anyone had something similar??
PS your posts are really helpful, its good not to feel alone.
Moira x

River_Girl

Hi everyone, I have just picked up this thread, have only posted once before when I was first diagnosed in march 13. I had early breast cancer no node involvement ER- PR- HER+ and had lumpectomy, rads, chemo and herceptin but had to stop herceptin as I came out in a rash!! A few weeks ago I started having pain in my hip and thought it was just sciatica . Prior to BC I had a broken heel and surgery the result of fall so I thought my hip pain was probably due to me compensating for the weak foot and being lopsided!! Had the annual mamogram a couple of months ago and all was clear! Casually mentioned to the oncologist last week about the pain and he has organised a bone scan. Now I am really worried!!! The pain is worst in the morning and is a shooting pain and pins and needles down one leg!! Anyone had something similar??
PS your posts are really helpful, its good not to feel alone.
Moira x

Lynnq

Hi again......just an update on my previous Post. I did not post before because was waiting for my CT scan results after six months on Letrozole. Good news......no further spread in bones, the mets have either stayed the same or got smaller......
the peritoneal area is "almost completely resolved". my first encouraging scan.........thanks for the encouragement Jane....it all helps!!
poemsgalore

Jube, I had to smile at your comment "hopefully it's just arthritis". I realise that arthritis is infinitely better than having bone mets, but as a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer of over 20 years I wouldn't call it 'just arthritis'. I'm not in a wheelchair yet, but the pain is unbearable most of the time, even when I'm having Methotrexate injections with my Leflunomide. I had to stop the methotrexate whilst having chemo and thankfully I felt quite well jointwise whilst on chemo. Had my last one on 23 May and I can feel the effects of RA coming back and haven't resumed using metho yet. If I ever get bone mets, I wouldn't know the difference.

PG
skye51

Hi Lynneq,Thanks for sharing your experiences. I guess in an ideal world we would have all these checks and scans at least once a year, but it seems they are not on offer, and it seems there is no difference between options for those at higher risk and others. I really thought the MRI was foolproof but it obviously isn't, so surely the only way of diagnosing and monitoring is to have at least 2 different types of scan?You have been through a lot and I hope the Letrozole is working for you too. Soak up the pleasures of life that come your way every day, and always assume the best. Hugs, Jane.
Lynnq

Hi... Just thought I would share my experiences with scans of all types. On initial diagnosis I was given an MRI scan which showed cancer in my R breast but said that my L breast was clear. I then went on to have R Mx with expander and also reduction in my L breat. When the histology came back they told me that I also had C in my L breast despite the MRI showing it clear. Also skin cancer around R breast. They then ordered a CT scan which showed bone mets in my upper spine and shadows around my peritoneal area. I was part on LETROZOLE and the Onc ordered a Full Body bone scan which showed some lesions in my skull. He then said and I quote. "Interestingly the bone scan did not show up the mets in your spine". - I thought this was good news until he went on to say. "So there could be other areas that hasn't been picked up.as well"
So it would seem that all types of scans are not 100%. Like some of you I am not in much pain, just hoping the LETROZOLE is working Been 6 months now so am having another scan soon.
skye51

Hi there. My sympathy goes out to all of you on this forum. I felt less alone to read your threads and had to start posting myself. Isn't it bad enough having to go through diagnosis and treatmentI in the first place without all this ongoing stuff? My problem is that I am suffering deep leg aches, worse at night. Started off about 5 months ago as an occasional ache in one thigh but now I have it badly all day + night. The aches are in both legs, all the way down, and it is driving me mad not to know the cause of them. I have two years since diagnosis (which consultant says has improved my 10 yr survival prognosis from 50/50 - I had 11 involved lymph nodes and a large primary tumour - to around 75%- yay) and around a year since finishing radiotherapy. I went to the GP to begin with and they ordered blood tests and x-rays to check for mets, which both came back clear. Then went back to the breast consultant who did a bone scan which he also said was clear (except for something on one of my ribs that has been there from the beginning and has never changed - therefore no worries). He told me the leg aches are definitely not mets. However i have read that only one type of met shows up on bone scans and that the other type is only visible via a CT or PET scan. Has anyone else heard this? I went back to the GP and said this but both her and the consultant were absolutely adamant that if there was a problem it would show up on the bone scan. Now I am being referred to a rheumatologist to check for arthritis. My thoughts are - how can I have arthritis? I am a very fit, slim and active 51 yr old. I never had any health probs in my life before bc. I would really like to hear your thoughts - do you think I ought to put down the worries about mets completely as the GP and consultant said I should? Do you think it sounds like arthritis or could it be something to do with the after effects of chemo or the tamoxifen? Has anyone ele had this experience? If so i would love to hear from you, either PM or on this forum.
Buffy3

Hi, just to fill you in with my story. I had hip pain which the gp thought was groin/ligament strain and gave me pain killersThis went on for about 4 months this time last year, some weeks worse than others. I returned to gp who gave me different pain killers...I asked for a scan...was told no! These pain killers fortunately didnt work. I then went to A&E as I was in intense pain...they xrayed me and saw a 'greying' in my hip area. I was admitted and had further tests etc which they also discovered a lump in my left breast.
So was referred to the Marsden who confirmed I had bc and sx bone mets. I have had radiotherapy on my hip and the pain has gone and I can walk again without crutches.
After my experience I would definately recommend you push for scans if you have any unusual aches and pains. My pain would have been much less had I been scanned earlier.
Take care,
Mel xx
jenanne

[color=#000000]Curiouser and curiouser! Like Alice, in Wonderland, I get more confused about bone mets the more I read!
[color=#000000]I will be seeing my onc on Monday before I start rads and go on with herceptin. I was told in Oct. that (for 3 years) I have probably been mis-diagnosed with bone mets - benign bone condition instead. I had radiotherapy to top of left femur and sacrum twice , the first time because I was limping and had aching and a tingling sensation, second time because aching came from sacrum aswell as femur. This Dec/Jan I had MRI and X-rays and 4 radiographers think I didn't have mets! They mentioned a condition called osteopoikilosis. Now, at the end of TCHx4, I've noticed the same old ache again top of leg – which they said is probably bursitis - so I don't know what to think anymore.
ponsmuir

Sukes - I agree with Dawn. My bone mets spread very extensively over the last 12 years, painlessly which is the scary thing. Last autumn I self diagnosed back pain as pulled muscle and went to a Physio. After a couple of months a food friend with a medical background had his unspoken suspicions and suggested I get an X-ray via by GP. Events happened after that ending with emergency admission to A&E and swift treatment.
Don't be fobed off! It may be nothing but at least you will have peace of mind. And if there is a problem, the sooner it is addressed, the better and happier you will feel.
Susan xx
sukes

Thx for that. It's in the middle of femur, and a bit of occasional pain around knee. I'suit ill on tamoxifen but have read tamoxifen can cause leg pain.....?
Last nite I had no pain but I can't stop worrying
Sukes

dawnhc

Sukes I think this is just the sort of pain that I would want checked out thoroughly. What does your hospital do at the 5yr mark. In mine when I reached it my onc said he would see me in a year's time but I didn't make it to the year before I was back :(. I was first diagnosed back in 1990 and after treatment for a very large tumour it totally shrunk and I didn't have any surgery so maybe that was as long as the chemo/rads could manage to hold it back. I had a lot of recurrences/new tumours etc over the years, and dx with bone mets in 2002. I have been on herceptin and bisphosphonates since then. When my bone mets was dx i got so very little warning considering it had spread so extensively and it was just a very bad bout of sciatica after climbing around moving things onto a high shelf that scared me. So what I think I am saying is just in case this is sinister do get it thoroughly checked out to be sure.

Dawn
xx

sukes

Hi all
its been a long time since I've posted on here. DX in dec07, and just had the 5 yr clear. I last had a bone scan latest march all clear. Anyhow over the past 3 weeks I've been woken up at night with a pain in my left thigh. It's on and off and has been going on for 3 weeks or so. Went to the docs today and se thinks I've pulled a musle. The is pain isnt always there and its a dull heavy ache And it doesn't generally hurt when I touch it. Suggested an X-ray but I'm looking for some hope as I'm getting myself into a bit of a state worrying.

please respond
thx

Baggie_dog

That's a great result. What treatment have you had please ?
Jo_BCC

Posted on behalf of new user patricia - Jo, Facilitator

hello 1 year on, and 1st check up this wednesday for breast cancer. could anyone tell me what happens on this appointment. i have had a chest infection and now find i am trippinng up and feeling swimmey when sitting down. my periods have not stopped too got heavier whilst taking tamoxefen x

Emylou9

Squeakymouse, I am so pleased for you- what a relief. Sending my Buddy a big cyber hug, (((()))), Xxxx

squeakymouse

Hi all,

I finally got my xray results this week - no bone mets, just minor deterioration probably normal ageing.

Thanks for all your support, it looks like this discussion prompted some of you to get checked as well so hope everyone else's results were OK and that those of you who do have bone mets are not in too much pain and your mets are being controlled.

I will try not to start any more secondaries scares...!

Squeakymouse xx

moser

Hi mom2threegirlz, I hope your bone scan went ok and that you hear the results quickly. I am still waiting to actually get the blinking appointment for the scan. it always seems to do this in Birmingham as I waited about 6 weeks for a date 8 years ago. At the moment I am just trying to ignore that I am waiting! it is out of my hands now as the whole NHS juggernaught rolls on 😞

Mom2threegirlz

I am going for a bone scan in the morning tomorrow. I am freaking out a bit but trying to keep it real for now. I was diagnosed with er+ pr+her+ bc in Sept 2010. I had a left mastectomy followed by chemo, rads and Herceptin. I am also on tamoxifen. I started having pain in my right shoulder in September and soon after my shoulder became frozen. I have been going to physio for 5 months with no progress . Although my initial xray showed nothing back in Sept, My doc re-xrayed me last week and found a sclerotic lesion on my humerus. She has told me not to worry that I likely injured the bone with my initial injury BUT...as well know, my mind is going to the suspicion that I have bone mets. My pain is definitely worse at night. I have read many articles online that talk about people with bone mets who were misdiagnosed with frozen shoulder.

So.... The upside is they got me in quickly for the scan. But the waiting is brutal.

Mom2threegirlz
moser

I am currently waiting for a bone scan after telling onc about a pain (sharp sometimes, sometimes more like an ache) under my lower shoulder blade and spreading down back and side. have had bc twice, last recurrence 4 years ago, so not very happy to be back in waiting room. This pain has been on and off and quite erratic for several months, worse in afternoon when I have been active all day but hardly feel it at night, and its absent entirely in the morning. Onc thinks not bone mets but still wants bone scan, so I'm just waiting now. just found this thread as have not been on here for ages, didn't like the new website, but it seems better to find things now. Hope all your scans etc go well ladies.

lucinda

Squeakymouse sorry you are having this worry.I had excruciating pain in my right leg this week ( I have exstensive Bone mets) and my bc nurse sent me to A&E as I would get reults of the x-ray straight away.They thought it might be a fracture but turned out to be arthritis related..I do have real problems with arthritis in my right hip.

Really hope you do not have to wait too long for the results of your x-ray and also keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Lxxx

squeakymouse

Thanks everyone, Em I didnt want to post this on the May chemo thread in case it scared everyone! I am waiting for results of xray, last time I had an xray (pre big C for a normal shoulder injury) it was about a month before the results came back.

Squeakymouse xx

Emylou9

Squeaky, sorry you are going through the worry of more scans and X-rays. Fingers crossed its nothing more than age/chemo related wear and tear, thinking of you Em Xxxx

dawnhc

That's my policy too Liz. Let's face it if I don't mention it to the onc I might forget LOL. Squeakymouse I have had bone mets since 2002 now. What sent alarm bells ringing was one day I got sudden sciatica - I had been up and down on a stool sorting out my bookshelves and suddenly I couldnt put my foot to the ground, the pain was excrutiating. I won't go into detail 'cos it would take too long! I saw the onc - had x-ray, bone scan & ct and dx was that I had extensive bone mets - all over skull, ribs, collarbones, all of spine, hip & top of femur, pelvis. I started on bisphosphonates but sneaky bu**er continued to spread to other hip. It finally halted and has behaved reasonable these past 10 yrs with no fractures. Unfortunately the pain has become relentless this past couple of years. But to address your question squeaky, before the sciatica incident I had no warning whatsover that the bone mets had taken over so much of my skeleton - no twinges or pain at all. BUT I do experience the pain that you have described and I believe that bone mets pain is supposed to be worse at night although I am not sure I agree with that. I do hope your scans all point to something else causing the problem so good luck.

Dawn
xx

NannieSpiky

Hi ladies
I was diagnosed with bone mets Sep 2010 - three months after finishing herceptin. This was during a routine check when i mentioned to onc that my left hip was very sore to touch and I had started to limp whilst walking. When she pressed on the hip bone I jumped in pain so she immediately ordered a bone scan. Whilst waiting for the results of this I was then sent an appt for ct scan so I assumed then that something had been picked up. I had both hips, pelvis, spine and one rib affected but was only experiencing pain in the left hip. I was then sent for an x-ray and was amazed when I saw the abnormal bone growth on my hip but was given one strong blast of radiotherapy which was very successful and my hip has been great since. Strangely enough, I now experience more discomfort from my lower ribs on the right hand side but nothing ever shows up on the scans so this pain could be muscular related instead.
Now I take a mental note of any new pain and if it lasts longer than two weeks then it is mentioned to my onc. Better safe than sorry!
Liz x

Jube

I was diagnosed in April 2011 with BC, chemo, rads followed and now on Arimadex and biophosphnate for osteoperosis, possibly caused by chemo /Arimadex. I've been having pain on and off in hip and lower back (worse at night, to the point of waking and needing pain relief) This pain moves across pelvis as well so I mentioned to onc and have just had xray. I wont get the results until 12th Feb. I've followed this thread for a week or so and when I came across your post Squeakymouse I decided to come on here for support. Hopefully its just arthritis, I do have arthritis in knee so might be the cause. Does anyone else have similar pain?
Jo xx

squeakymouse

Thanks everyone for posting, and good luck for those of you waiting for scan results.

I finally managed to get a GP appointment last Friday (having failed to negotiate my way past the receptionist on Wednesday). She examined me (squishing my hip and manipulating my leg) and agreed there is something not right and to refer me for Xray given my history. Hopefully I can go for xray this week. If the xray is clear she will refer me to the bone and joint specialists, it might be arthritis or a muscle thing, or even stress/depression related (my head is in a bad place at the mo and I am already on various meds). I felt like I was making a fuss over nothing but I have had the pain for over 2 months now so its not as if I am panicking about symptoms I just woke up with that morning.

Anyway I am so busy at work I don't have time for bone mets so if they are there they can just get lost, how dare they turn up in my bones without my consent!

Squeakymouse xx

cherub

When i was still undergoing treatment I once asked my onc about bone mets and pain (after rads I suffered pain in my 2 bottom ribs for a while). She told me you can sometimes feel a knocking or tapping sensation in the bone and if it is anyhting that keeps you awake during the night it should be reported to them.

ChristineP

Good news - clear bone scan. I was told that ribs than sometimes start to get painful even a year after radiotherapy in the area... so that could be an explanation for my pains.

wintersocks

Christine P,

Sorry to hear you are having to go for a bone scan. Did your onc suggest this or your GP?
I think as you say it is difficult to know who to tell (I am seeing 2 consultants ) other than my breast team. I think as you say it is a good idea to raise stuff with the GP and keep checking in with the onc team if there are real worries.
sometimes, I just get embarrassed at keeping returning to my doctors with issues, just before bc I has an abdo MRI scan because of bleeding, thankfully, only ovarian cysts seen.
It would be nice to have just a year away from hospitals and doctors!
But I suppose If I have pain I ought to tell someone.......
WSx

ChristineP

Hi squeakymouse
good to hear your oncologist thinks it is not bone mets, and hope your gp can help find out more. And thank you for raising this topic (I am waiting for my nuclear bone scan to check whether my pains are dodgy)

wintersocks - yes, I agree, sometimes it is hard to think about who to ask what, having so many different people involved in all this medical treatment. It doesn't make life easier doesn't it? I now usually ask my gp when in doubt, as he is the only one who really has an overview off all the different medical stuff that I have gone through. I have rib pains now, hoping it is nothing, but have been referred to a nuclear bone scan now, so trying not to think about it too much.

Amysmum - I am very sorry to hear you have bone mets. I remember your worries a little while ago. How did you find out it was mets, did you have one of these bone biopsies? What treatment are you having for your bone mets? I hope things go well.

hugs to you all
Christine

squeakymouse

good to hear from you again Claire xx

myfanwy18

Sorry Squeakymouse to hear of your worries.
I was told I had extensive bone mets in the beginning, then not so many after a Petscan. I have never had pain but every time I have a scan the ONC says my bones are abnormal. It is very strange how you can have pain without bone mets as ladies have mentioned above, and not have any with them. I really don't understand it and just keep my fingers crossed I'm pain free for as long as possible.
Claire

squeakymouse

Thanks everyone. I saw onc and he thinks its unlikely to be bone mets as the x-ray in November was clear (as was the nuclear bone scan I had back in May), but he told me to make an appointment with my GP so I will do this later this week.

Squeakymouse xx

lizcat

caron_ caron. I remember your name from a long time ago. Sorry to hear cancer has returned after you thought it had gone. When we're you diagnosed with bone Mets??

Liz

caron_caron

Hi Squekymouse,
I am 45 also her2+ I also had a good response from chemo,all my cancer regressed turning it back ito Pre-cancerous cells, we thought it was gone WRONG.
I have secondary cancer, I've got it in my bones as well as other places but I have got itin my spine/pelvis to me it feel's like arthritis very painful very stiff,I couldn't stand longer than 5 minutes it was just too painful,so I have just had radiotherapy on my spine, I think it is a little bit better but not much,I am in a wheelchair now.
When my spine was looked @ it has collapsed in two places and my spine is now bent,which isn't good for clothes cos my body is twisted now.
I wish I had something good to say but I haven't but I would't say it was like a stitch pain more like a ache.let me know how you get on.xxx

wintersocks

Dear All,

Thanks for your replies. My next Onc appointment is in April, so I guess it would be a good idea to bring it up.

WS

lizcat

Although you have had a reply from the bone Mets expertexpert (Val), I thought I would just add my penny's worth. I have had bone Mets since diagnosis in July 07. Had no pain from them at all then. Since then I have had pain on occasions when there has been pressure on nerves from the collapsed bone but plenty of other aches that have been down to wear and tear, side effects of drugs or just doing too much. There are so many variables and it is so difficult to draw the line between keeping an eye on any possible areas of concern and feeling like a hypochondriac!!! I would just mention it to onc and take it from there. Good luck and if by any chance it is bone mets rather than arthritis/wear and tear/medication, you can always get loads of support on the bone mets thread.

Liz

squeakymouse

Thanks for your replies and PMs everyone, I will see what the doc says on Monday. xx

poemsgalore

I've had RA since I was 36 - 62 now. Arthritis has spread to hips and other places, and I often wondered how I would tell the difference from this and bone mets if I ever get them. I think my problem would be that I would ignore any bone or joint pain assuming it was arthritis - but how would one know without a bone scan? You will probably be ok though squeekymouse. We sometimes worry too much.
AmysMum

Hi
I was told that I neededto watch out for any aches and pains that were unexplained (eg. not down to over-energetic gardening) ot didn't go away. My bone mets pain was a lowerr back ache, with some rib pain too. This was mostly due to muscles having to work extra hard around the affected vertebrae. Even knowing that I have another met, my onc isn't sure that the pain I have now is due to it - she will study my next ct scan to look for progression.
I would defnitely mention it at your appt, so you can have another scan. Bone mets can be difficult to spot, but if the bone has deteriorated, then it is more likely. My onc said that they can only be sure if it responds to treatment of they do an (invasive) bone bioppsy.
Good luck with your appt.

scottishlass

Hello Sqeakymouse. Bone mets pain seems to vary a lot from person to person. I too have extensive mets in my spine,ribs, thorax and pelvis the worst area being my pelvis. But before I actually knew I had bone mets I would nto have said that I knew or suspected that is what my pain was coming from. I think that you are worried that the disease my have spread but as someone said above it could be lots of things and not necessarily bone mets. For example I had an MRI scan done recently but the pain I was havig was not from more bone mets but from arthritis brought on by old age! ( am an 62). I think you need to discuss your worries with your Consultant/doctor on Monday when you go back for your heart test results and perhaps they will arrange a bone scan for you if they think it would help. There are certainly plenty of good pain meds out there that can help you. Fingers crossed all will be okay bit if not we are here for you to help you. Fingers crossed for you. Valo

lucinda

hi wintersocks I have exstensive bone mets in my spine,left hip and pelvis.The pain you are describing sounds like the one I have in my right hip,but after many tests it is NOT bc at all but arthritis.I have had arthritis since my teenage years but tax and letrozole seem to have made it worse.We forget we had aches and pains before bc and always think the worse.Hope yours turns out to be nothing more than just aches and pains

L xx

wintersocks

Hiya ChristineP
I did mention it to my breast surgeon when I was first diagnosed. But she did not seem concerned.
I have not told my GP yet as we are tying to wade through my other issues, gynae stuff and gastro consultation to come. I have Coeliac disease and the malabsorption of calcium has resulted in thinning bones.
I really don't feel like I can face any more investigations.
I am not even sure who to tell! I think that is part of my problem! Where to start?
It is all making me feel very down.
What symptoms do you have?

WS

ChristineP

Hi squeaky mouse and winter socks,
same question here.... Winter socks, have you mentiothis'd our pains to your GP or oncology team?
Squeky mouse i will send you a pm, hope you don't mind.

christine