cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What else can it be ??

2 REPLIES 2
Kess

Re: What else can it be ??

Hi sorry you are worried right now. Waiting for biopsy results is never easy. I can't tell you what your symptoms could be, but hopefully you will get good news. If not, there are a lot of people here that will seek to support you. Try and give yourself some distractions if you can till you know where you stand.
Sam_BCC

Re: What else can it be ??

Hi Jan

I'm sorry to read you're having a tough time at the moment.  Whilst you wait for the other users to reply with their experiences do give the BCC helpline a call on 0808 800 6000.  Here you can talk through your thoughts and feelings with someone who will offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information.  Lines are open weekdays 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Taglagoon1

What else can it be ??

I'm waiting on biopsy results but I have a lump in my left breast and thickening nodes ... I'm sure the lump could be many things but coupled with the thickening axillary nodes I'm convinced it's not good news... Anyone else know what thickening nodes can be ... I've not had any infections or illnesses , thanks for advice in advance xx Jan