1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens at oncology appointment?

8 REPLIES 8
CherryBakewell

Re: What happens at oncology appointment?

Hi Ali, Grogcat and WhyteFawn

I've reported back on my meeting with the oncologist on a separate thread - not sure it'll be any help though as I'm sure your appointments won't be quite as, errr, 'interesting' as mine!!!

CherryBakewell xx

WhyteFawn

Not sure but I have mine on Thursday so I'll report back Thursday evening as to what happened
ladybowler
Community Champion

CHerrybakewell

Try going on to the chemotherapy thread of the going through treatment section there will be lots of ladies who will be able to help with what happens at an oncology apt when you are having chemo

Helena xxx

grogcat

Will do, thank you Helena 🙂 x

CherryBakewell

Evening Ali

If you get any good tips can you point me in the right direction please. I'm seeing my oncologist in the morning but I'm in full on fridge defrost mode right now 🙄 Ha. Diversionary tactic xx

Ali49

Thanks Helena x
ladybowler
Community Champion

Ladies

CAn I suggest that you post of the going through treatment section, chemotheraphy thread where I am sure that the ladies on there will be able to answer your questions as they will have already gone through that part.

Helena xxx

grogcat

Hello Ali, I have mine next Monday, starting chemo around 3 weeks after. I would also like to know. 

Lisa

Ali49

What happens at oncology appointment?

My appointment with the oncologist, in preparation for starting chemo next week, is on wednesday. I have no idea what to expect at the appointment. Has anyone had theirs?