What is happening to my body now??

Hi Everyone,

Wondered if anyone else has had this problem, I am out of my mind and feel too weak to question my ONC.
Dg 04/07 2.2cm grade 3, node clear, removed 5 one showing micro mets which my consultant says still counts as node negative (I dont see how)3 fec, 3 tax. 33rads and been taking tamoxifen since Oct.
8 weeks ago I started with pain under arm on effected side.
Went to see consultant who said it was cording. 2 weeks ago started with pain under other arm which is worse than the effected side. I have been back to see consultant. They dont seem worried as no swelling. I really fear this has spread to my nodes but as they dont seem to worry I just took it as gospel.
Can anyone give me hope that it normal or side effects from all the treatment???

Thanks girls
Julie

Sorry you are feeling so bad Julie, I had lots of pain in armpit a month ago and was sure teh cancer was back. Went to see ONC, had breast and chest xray. I t was dueto damage from chem and rads. Did the chemo damage your veins a lot? I found that lymph drainage form both arms affected and I think that perhaps that affects our armpits too. Go back to your GP if things dont improve! Maybe it has nothing at all to do with the cancer or treatment.
Good luck, Zoe x

Thanks Zoe,
It’s so hard not to get paranoid. I guess we have to learn to live with the fear and hope I calm down after a given period of time.

Julie xx